Search results for query: *

1. Weapons & Equip Swordfish is a... Spear?

Swords can be used like spears. To be honest, it'd be weirder swinging it, because the apparent weight distribution makes is terrible for cutting, but really good for thrusts. But this is Terraria, and logic is nothing in the face of re-logic.
  2. Weapons & Equip my changes to the stardust guardian

Lose the defence debuff and leave it as something without health.
  3. Weapons & Equip Final tier Gauntlets!

The vortex gauntlet would be amazing.
  4. Weapons & Equip my changes to the stardust guardian

The deployed form seems like it would die so easily if it had health, and if it halved your defence, it wouldn't really be worth it because the summoner is already squishy enough.
  5. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Just found out that the Stardust Guardian doesn't deploy properly if your game lags.
  6. Weapons & Equip Less Sword Projectiles

The main problem I see with this would be attacking the bosses that move around a lot, like Duke Fishron. It could work if there was a way to close distance more easily than flying/running towards the boss. I've seen suggestions that propose grapples allowing for players to hold onto bosses...
  7. Weapons & Equip New Bullets!

What about bullets made of ectoplasm that go through blocks? Also, I think smart bullets should be changed to only fire when the enemy is in the line/cone that the gun fires in, so you can hold your cursor in front of/behind the enemy, since some enemies are annoying to keep the cursor on.
  8. Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

I think letting rangers use mounts in stealth would solve most of the problems, even if the mount's movement speed is reduced. I would also like easier to obtain ammo. Off topic, but sword fights were actually pretty brutal.
  9. Weapons & Equip Alternative Luminite Armor Sets

The summoner and damage/support mage effects seem a bit weak, but the other set bonuses are really nice.
  10. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Yeah, you never really need to retract it because of the short range, but it's kind of a pain to put back if you flew too far away while dodging stuff.
  11. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Testing with the guardian showed that it pulled the King Slime, though that's the only boss it seems to work with.
  12. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure It should be treated as a player in solar armor for boss targeting. It can already be retracted by holding down.
  13. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Dragon got buffed, still nothing for the guardian
  14. PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I want to be able to fight moon moon without cheese, but my frame rates always drop to the point of turning the game into an interactive slideshow.
  15. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
  16. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

Also, what kind of button combination would be used to set the other locations?
  17. Weapons & Equip Apparition: Summoner Asset

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Platinum
  18. Weapons & Equip Apparition: Summoner Asset

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
  19. Weapons & Equip Apparition: Summoner Asset

I would like more Stands in Terraria.
  20. Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian improvements

The pulling I had in mind would have enemy/boss AI to treat it as a player with solar flare armor/flesh knuckles but with slightly higher priority so the pull is similar to being in multiplayer, though the 5 second pull would be more predictable.
Back
Top Bottom