Search results for query: *

1. Dreadful man

Lol xD

Lol xD
  2. Dreadful man

Back from the dead! After 2 years...

Back from the dead! After 2 years...
  3. Dreadful man

Wall Creepers' Nasty Secret EXPOSED! (SHOCKING!)

I am not afraid of spiders... Not afraid of spiders... Not afraid of spiders... Aaaaaaaaagh!! Why did I open the spoiler!! Creepy theory though.
  4. Dreadful man

Careful with the references!

Careful with the references!
  5. Dreadful man

Happy eater!

Happy eater!
  6. Dreadful man

Its Cake, gifts, sales, free steam giveaways, etc, etc... The list is endless!

Its Cake, gifts, sales, free steam giveaways, etc, etc... The list is endless!
  7. Dreadful man

Checked it, not much activity right now.

Checked it, not much activity right now.
  8. Dreadful man

I just can't get a fix in what should I join, any one preferred?

I just can't get a fix in what should I join, any one preferred?
  9. Dreadful man

Hope your Christmas has been merry...:)

Hope your Christmas has been merry...:)
  10. Dreadful man

Don't get sick! :p

Don't get sick! :p
  11. Dreadful man

What's the best server to join at this time? I mean in the sense of activity.

What's the best server to join at this time? I mean in the sense of activity.
  12. Dreadful man

You too Nev!

You too Nev!
  13. Dreadful man

Anyone entering pedguin's server?

Anyone entering pedguin's server?
  14. Dreadful man

[QUESTION] How the hell are you meant to get the parrot cracker?!?!

Oh, now I get it. I don't know why it didn't work for you. In the video itself Diceman has spawned the pirates at the ocean. Sorry if I wasn't of much help.
  15. Dreadful man

Is this the same person I think you are? NOO! You have betrayed us, you have turned to the dark...

Is this the same person I think you are? NOO! You have betrayed us, you have turned to the dark side! Its time of judgement!
  16. Dreadful man

2...3...1... Happy Halloween guys!

2...3...1... Happy Halloween guys!
  17. Dreadful man

Member of @Cheerio 's white army.:p Well you are sometimes nice, sometimes rough and sometimes...

Member of @Cheerio 's white army.:p Well you are sometimes nice, sometimes rough and sometimes the most hilarious person ever.
  18. Dreadful man

[QUESTION] How the hell are you meant to get the parrot cracker?!?!

I didn't know the moons needed NPCs around. In my first few attempts I had always tried to escape from it before day but couldn't. And it should be a console problem. I learned about it in videos by @DicemanX. Here's one to show you: Surface autofarm Yes, its old now, but it still works. I could...
  19. Dreadful man

I got infrared glasses.

I got infrared glasses.
  20. Dreadful man

Now I know how it became corrupted as the wooden box I kept it in was just two blocks thick.:p

Now I know how it became corrupted as the wooden box I kept it in was just two blocks thick.:p
Back
Top Bottom