Search results for query: *

1. InfinityDarkness

Thanks so much for working so hard on the mac port Skiphs!!! I bought the game last night and...

Thanks so much for working so hard on the mac port Skiphs!!! I bought the game last night and it's working perfectly!!
  2. InfinityDarkness

Yeah! It's finally out!

Yeah! It's finally out!
  3. InfinityDarkness

Yeah, today!!

Yeah, today!!
  4. InfinityDarkness

Same here!!!!

Same here!!!!
  5. InfinityDarkness

Yes!!! Terraria Mac is out!

Yes!!! Terraria Mac is out!
  6. InfinityDarkness

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

YES!!! I'm so happy! I've been waiting for a year! Thanks so much skiphs!
  7. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Want to buy key molds and razorpine

Sorry, I am having problems with my xbox. It seems to insist on trolling me. You can take a look at my problem here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/online-multiplayer.16138/#post-630839. It seems that other people are having the same problem too. I'm sorry, but i can't make the...
  8. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Online multiplayer

Yes. After about 20 minutes of trying, i realized that may be the problem, so i upgraded, then restarted my Xbox. There was no difference.
  9. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Online multiplayer

Whenever i make/load a world, there are the options online game, invite only, and start game. Online game and invite only are blacked out and i can't scroll up to them. If i try to join a friend's world as i did today (In order to trade) it will say one player's member content settings is not...
  10. InfinityDarkness

Hey dude, can you go on today or not?
  11. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Want To Trade or Sell top tier items (e.g. orange bloodroot)

Sorry, i've already made a deal for those. However there still are few things i am missing. Could you please take a look at this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wanted-items.26754/
  12. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Wanted Items

I would like to buy certain items listed here. Pulse Bow- 2 platinum Abeementation- 75 gold Mana Flower- 25 gold Band of Starpower- 10 gold Discount Card- 25 platinum Razorpine- 10 platinum Ice Skates- 25 gold I am willing to bargain, so do not hesitate to make an offer. These items may change...
  13. InfinityDarkness

Xbox One Items Wanted: Xbox One

Well, I may be able to help you, but i need to know some things first.
  14. InfinityDarkness

Alright. I'll message you today if i have time, if not, then you message me when you come back. I can try to help you with odd items, but i prefer to stay on the beaten track. If i find some odd items you might like, i'll message you. So to get everything straight, you're giving me the crimson...
  15. InfinityDarkness

You don't want a Terra blade, instead you want dye? That's kind of weird, but alright, that's fine by me. I should be able to go on today, but if i can't, when do you want to meet?
  16. InfinityDarkness

I don't have ore but i have tons of chlorophyte bars Do you just want to take the Terra Blade? It's my spare one and i'm completely fine with it
  17. InfinityDarkness

I don't collect dyes although i think i have some red dye and some teal dye
  18. InfinityDarkness

I have werewolf pet, tiphia pet, slime pet, and a couple others i can't remember. In terms of minions, all i have is a slime staff
  19. InfinityDarkness

It's my spare one so you can have it I was grinding eclipses for a while
Back
Top Bottom