Search results for query: *

• Users: FireKni9ht
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Xbox One Looking for some friends

Hello all! I use to play terraria quite a bit on Xbox 360, but hadn’t touched it in years! I just got the Series X and decided to get back on. Wanted to see if anyone was down to start a fresh world and hang out? I’ve forgotten a lot and am basically almost starting new. I have a mic as well! My...
  2. F

PC Looking For Terraria buddy!

I'm new to pc Terraria but I was an expert at console! I'm willing to play any mode, softcore, expert, hardcore, etc. Also willing to start fresh! My steam is: FireKni9ht I'm just looking for some cool people to hang out with. If you have trouble finding me, send me a message and I'll ad you!
  3. F

Xbox 360 Looking for Pets!

Looking to collect pets! As of now i only have Turtle, Tiphia, Wolf, slime, and bat. If you have any other pets besides the ones listed above, I am willing to buy or trade!
  4. F

Xbox 360 Trade for or buy Minons

As said, Im looking to trade or buy minions! I have quite a few items and would like to collect minons! Mic is prefered so deals can be talk through! GamerTag: FireKni9ht
  5. F

Xbox 360 Looking for friends, kind of stuck

Hello, I've been playing terraria for awhile and have it a wall. Many of my friends don't play it and I am not that great at the game xD Frankly I need a little guidance on what to do and some one to play with! My gamer tag is FireKni9ht
Back
Top Bottom