Search results for query: *

1. Dragonlord

megaphone wont drop from pixies

Well, based on it being a 1% drop, you've been lucky getting 5 of those in 250 kills, even if it was also unlucky and not getting the right 1% drop for your needs, so keep at it~
  2. Dragonlord

Question on house validity

I know that in past versions, if there's a small amount of Evil Biome nearby (like you could see both the house and the evil biome on the same screen), then it threw the "House is not valid" message. As you said every one of those but the one the die trader's in says that, my thought is there...
  3. Dragonlord

Where does Duke Fishron enrage on 'Don'tDigUp' and 'GetFixedBoi'?

As per the official wiki: The only note about Don't Dig Up/Get Fixed Boi, is the item swap fitting the setting (Aqua Scepter instead of Bubble Gun)
  4. Dragonlord

Question about vampire knives (lifesteal mechanic)

I mean, there's the official wiki's page about it -- Lifesteal Which says the pool in expert is 70 points of life stolen in Expert, with 30/sec refill. So yeah, the people who you've heard are right about expert mode life steal (though, your health bar hearts are worth 20hp each, so 1.5 hearts...
  5. Dragonlord

Resolved would i be able to kill wof with this equipment or should i get better stuff

To chime in, your armor set (the Crimson armor) is often considered one of the better sets to be wearing into hard mode as well, because of the life regen as a set bonus. Not knowing your accessories outside of having rocket boots, does make it hard to weigh in on them, and if you can do a...
  6. Dragonlord

How do I know which items are destroyed in lava?

As per the official wiki page on rarity: Which is what HansomeSquirrel said, except not literally copy-pasted from the wiki, XD
  7. Dragonlord

Cobweb Spawns?

Aye, you're very late to this -- at the time of my post, the shimmer didn't exist.
  8. Dragonlord

No enemies spawn in dungeon

Well, lucky for you, in the time since OP posted this, a solution was made -- shimmer transformations! toss some of the normal wall in the shimmer to get its 'cursed' (marked with a skull) version, which is the unsafe version needed to allow spawns to happen. (as per the wiki; scroll down to...
  9. Dragonlord

PC Should I change classes?

Also, something not brought up yet that I could see -- don't feel constrained to just the damage class of your armor. If you want to Melee, don't be afaid to use a gun, or spawn a minion (or two if you've got the minion buff station), or wield a spellbook, just because you're melee-focused (and...
  10. Dragonlord

PC What is wrong with my game!?!?!?! this is URGENT, cannot get past the main menu

iirc, from the post I responded to a week ago, my search result for this turned up this suggestion:
  11. Dragonlord

Game Crashing

Not sure what's going on. A suggestion I've seen is "uninstall, delete all terraria from the computer, delete all terraria from your one drive, only use one drive via web access and not installed folders on your PC if you must use it, and reinstall terraria".
  12. Dragonlord

North Pole Spear

It is supposed to, the projectile does just as much damage as the spear does according to the wiki.
  13. Dragonlord

How do you make a flickering light?

One, you could have linked the wiki page. Two, you could have linked the *official* wiki page to boot. (which is Logic Gate Lamps for the page screenshotted). Otherwise, that looks like it should work, yeah.
  14. Dragonlord

How do you make a flickering light?

you'll probably want an AND or an XOR gate or something, with timer(s) on the "custom turn off" side to play around with how long to keep it off... but that's me guestimating, I've not played around with the logic and stuff, the most I used to do was timers on heart/star statues for boss arenas...
  15. Dragonlord

Labor of Love GET FIXED BOI Thoughts

I mean, there's a wiki entry about the seed, XD. But yeah, CTNC listed off a bunch of things because it's functionally the amalgamation of all the special seeds together -- the one they're not sure on is that No Traps increased the quantity of traps about (so more Dead Man's Chests, boulder...
  16. Dragonlord

Bug in spanish 1.4.4.5

I would suggest the bug reports forum section for translation problems/errors, if you didn't already post there about it.
  17. Dragonlord

Forest Pylon on Remix Seed

I know that, on a large world, 2680 is high enough for forest; my arms dealer is selling both cavern and forest. I do believe if they're selling shroom, you're too close to the shroom biome still, and need to go up some; 2691 on the world in the area I built the house is no longer shroom natural...
  18. Dragonlord

Very frequent blood moons?

From the wiki: So yeah, you managed to luck out and get three 1-in-9 odds in a row, and then roll it again today. Almost as much 'fun' as the one time I went Blood Moon > Solar Eclipse > Blood Moon a while back, XD
  19. Dragonlord

Can't get a compass

As the other two before me said, in 1.3.0.1, they changed it to: "Now dropped by Salamanders, Mother Slimes, Piranhas, Snow Flinxes, Undead Vikings, and Armored Vikings." from mimics. (Compass, patch notes)
  20. Dragonlord

Old Man Bestiary Entrie

Then you need to go to the bug report type forums, Journey's End Bug Reports , and report your bug.
Back
Top Bottom