Search results for query: *

1. Redthing

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Nealpd meant like cthulhu not twins!
  2. Redthing

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Thanks for the reminder, I've used that before and seem to have forgotten XD. Read it all, just waiting for more!
  3. Redthing

Ended up reading it all in about 10 hours, just waiting for Saturday for a new 1. Keep reading...

Ended up reading it all in about 10 hours, just waiting for Saturday for a new 1. Keep reading so you can be happy? Why would that make you happy? XD
  4. Redthing

Dude, that comic is killer, I haven't been sucked into reading something in a long time. I am...

Dude, that comic is killer, I haven't been sucked into reading something in a long time. I am tempted to read a lot more now XD read over 200 pages in a few hours, thanks for introducing me to the comic!
  5. Redthing

I can kill him pretty easy, but it's not that easy the first time you fight him :\ Pretty good comic, I am not to into sorta furry-like creatures, anime,and comics, but I like the sense of humor, the text can be hard to read also. I might just end up reading the whole thing XD
  6. Redthing

Very damn easy, the ufo mount is slightly faster than it XD, also phantasm kicks :red:, use luminite arrows, this guy is a joke now XD Not even joking, I got a noob player, and sacrificed him to spawn the dungeon guardian, the hardest part if your solo, is to escape the dungeon. The ufo mount is...
  7. Redthing

Found 1, and I have way to many xeno staves, if you don't know, I am at the point where I have most items in game, just need a few rarities, then i can say I have em all :P (Gonna get the bone key from th guardian soon again :D)
  8. Redthing

Yeah I know this, I read all the notes already, thanks for trying, going to hop on, and hope to see the martian probe spawn!
  9. Redthing

Yes I beat all the bosses in the game, on that world (my main world) and he wouldn't spawn, cultists alive or dead, could never find a single probe.
  10. Redthing

I haven't seen the martian probe since this update, I have no idea why.
  11. Redthing

Reporting this guy ;P (Jk)

Reporting this guy ;P (Jk)
  12. Redthing

I also lost quite a bit of hype for 1.3, it's not just because of the not so common spoilers...

I also lost quite a bit of hype for 1.3, it's not just because of the not so common spoilers, it's just because......idk......I think it's been a long time, that's why.
  13. Redthing

Lol sorry but I don't often use it due to the fact that I get drowned out by all the other...

Lol sorry but I don't often use it due to the fact that I get drowned out by all the other comments, and I rarely know what to say... D:
  14. Redthing

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I like all the one's in the console edition, but more the merrier!
  15. Redthing

I am ready for a spoiler :D

I am ready for a spoiler :D
  16. Redthing

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

NEED MEOWMERE NOW!
  17. Redthing

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

You didn't send me one :(
  18. Redthing

In the twich livestreams too

In the twich livestreams too
  19. Redthing

Yes it's me brother! I am going to answer that question...IDK that's your answer XD Yeah am that...

Yes it's me brother! I am going to answer that question...IDK that's your answer XD Yeah am that person you subbed to on YT and we had a lil convo
  20. Redthing

Meh I just don't under stand what this conversation is about that's all XD

Meh I just don't under stand what this conversation is about that's all XD
Back
Top Bottom