Search results for query: *

1. NickIAm

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Hi guys. Can you update the mod, so it won't dupe sentries every time I run out of items in my hand?
  2. NickIAm

Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Got extremely lucky to get the rarest painting almost on the surface :D
  3. NickIAm

tModLoader Magic Storage

Does anyone have this kind of an issue on the alpha version too?
  4. NickIAm

Game Mechanics Magic Storage built in core game

I suggest adding this mod into the core gameplay. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/
  5. NickIAm

For all these years game gained a lot of items and recipes that sometimes are just too hard to remember or store. We need a better system to hold all the items that we can get and want to have in our storage.
  6. NickIAm

tModLoader Magic Storage

Thank you! The game is just unplayable for me without the mod :D
  7. NickIAm

tModLoader Magic Storage

Will this mod be fixed for the tmodloader's alpha version?
  8. NickIAm

We really need to have this item's storage system to go core, before you stop fully support the game! I am pretty sure there were posts with this suggestion, but I will ask again ;)
  9. NickIAm

tModLoader Magic Storage

Will this mod ever going to go core?
  10. NickIAm

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I switch on the Russian language The Tilda button doesn't work.
  11. NickIAm

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Does anyone have issues with low performance on x64 version? I know that I have pretty low specs(i3 2100 + r7 360 + 8Gb of RAM) but still it was all ok on x32
  12. NickIAm

CC Creation Compendium #82

Is this a building competition? Or am I wrong? Never participated so idk
  13. NickIAm

Most Annoying Enemy

Wyverns on ML fights
  14. NickIAm

Favorite Summons

Flinxes are the best pHM summons to have! The AI is great! Farmed them on ftw MM and I haven't switch till defeated EoW. Then I swapped on Imps to defeat QB.
  15. NickIAm

Other Please give us ability to play accords that we chose and don't get random.

They are weapons, but they look awesome :D Also, Relogic could give us extra keys.
  16. NickIAm

Other Please give us ability to play accords that we chose and don't get random.

At least for Stellar tune, Rain song, Ivy, and The Axe. This is the last update, as you said. It would be really nice to have something like that in the end.
  17. NickIAm

Working as Designed Summon disappears on damage income

Ok. There is a limit, but for fork sake, I don't want to lose minions D:
  18. NickIAm

Working as Designed Summon disappears on damage income

All these potions + bast statue + Campfire + Heart Lamp + Stinger Necklace + incoming damage = losing all summoned minions (now imagine resummon them during boss fight)!
  19. NickIAm

Explosive bunnies

Ah. They deal low damage. Guess you knew.
Back
Top Bottom