Search results for query: *

• Users: NickIAm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NickIAm

Game Mechanics Magic Storage built in core game

We really need to have this item's storage system to go core, before you stop fully support the game! I am pretty sure there were posts with this suggestion, but I will ask again ;)
  2. NickIAm

Other Please give us ability to play accords that we chose and don't get random.

At least for Stellar tune, Rain song, Ivy, and The Axe. This is the last update, as you said. It would be really nice to have something like that in the end.
  3. NickIAm

Working as Designed Summon disappears on damage income

All these potions + bast statue + Campfire + Heart Lamp + Stinger Necklace + incoming damage = losing all summoned minions (now imagine resummon them during boss fight)!
  4. NickIAm

Explosive bunnies

You can get a lot of explosive bunnies from statue in "For the worthy" seed.
  5. NickIAm

Potted bamboos are 3 tiles wide instead of one

Pretty sure that's a mistake, because visually it takes only 1
  6. NickIAm

Resolved Not a valid house

For some reason these rooms became not valid for NPCs. Could someone help? They were valid before.
  7. NickIAm

My 1.4 base

So everyone shows their 1.4 bases. Here's my final one: Floating hallowed desert:
  8. NickIAm

Pirate Invasion + Destroyer

Second day after defeating WoF. Pirate invasion and Destroyer is coming. Does this game want me dead? T__T
  9. NickIAm

Resolved Revealed map and pylons

After loosing file where is stored revealed map you will loose access to pylons. You will have to destroy pylons and put them again.
  10. NickIAm

Camera and graveyard's fog

You just can't shoot fog with camera when livings creatures are off in options
  11. NickIAm

**REPORTED** Seagulls in Caves?

2440 depth btw
  12. NickIAm

Found a new friend in the hell

Why Mr. Bunny? Why? Why would you make journey down to the hell...
Back
Top Bottom