Search results for query: *

1. Piterros990

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

What happened to the Penguin Wand? Why was it removed?
  2. Piterros990

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End - the problems and maybe potential solutions

Well, the thing is, it only makes you die faster from the same things that would kill you already (dart traps dealing 130 damage right at the beginning of the game or certain enemies who can almost one-shot you even with endgame equipment) and take much longer to kill those things. Bossfights...
  3. Piterros990

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

As for the combos, the thing is I want more variety rather than have it pushed on me by the game. Also, it's not just pairing up the npcs - I was also mentioning the biomes. Okay, yes, you do often make a Pirate's house in the ocean or Witch Doctor's in the jungle, because they're effective...
  4. Piterros990

Game Mechanics On the issue of social accessory slots in 1.4

I'm honestly guilty of having a mess in inventories at all times xd I'm one of those people who really enjoy having lots of options and swapping between them (weapons for example), same with pets, mounts, vanity... And then there is a problem with many convenience items that you just carry...
  5. Piterros990

Okay, I kinda misinterpreted you there. Yeah, the system is still functional, but it's way more inconvenient. What bothers me the most is what I've already described in detail too, how you now have to switch everything manually. Even worse when you think of all the items you have to already...
  6. Piterros990

It's true, but honestly, you don't have to use this option - it's not forced. Well, maybe clearing inventory from trash isn't such a huge problem for me because I've played a lot of modded Terraria without autotrash, so yeah, for people who aren't so used to quick clearing of inventory I guess...
  7. Piterros990

Yeah, well, I guess I kinda worded myself completely wrong here. What I rather wanted to say is I see implementing a system to limit such building a viable reason from devs' side. I mean, it was kind of a cheap way of getting a lot of npcs in a tiny area. But I do agree that as it's a sandbox...
  8. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Journey's Mode - lose focus from duplication box search in a different way

I'm probably not the first one to post about this issue here. However, one thing that has annoyed me since I've started to play on journey mode, is that if you click on the search bar, now you're stuck typing until you close the duplication box or inventory overall. And it's insanely annoying. I...
  9. Piterros990

Maybe it was mentioned here in this thread, but the primary thing that annoys me the most, is if you find an npc for the first time (like Wizard, Goblin etc.), they sell everything for maximum price, because they have no home or they are far away from home. Thus to get Rocket Boots (and then...
  10. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Map Pins

There are something like 7 golf flags. While I know their primary purpose is pure decoration, they could serve a good ground for a map marker flag. Add an ability to write on them like on signs, make so it's shown on the map, and you have a good map marker system. The only problem with this...
  11. Piterros990

We have already described it in too much detail, if you need a repeat here it is: There are many accessories that you used to quick-swap often. All the building tools, which you have up to 4 of (until you combine them, which is up to luck, but there is also Chisel), different emblems, immunity...
  12. Piterros990

Yeah, like you said - 10 slots are more easily abusable than 5. So right now, with both those suggestions in mind, we'll see if the devs take notice of them and choose one (because they probably won't compromise both, especially with their opinion of abusability).
  13. Piterros990

Yeah, that's a point I was mentioning, since (at least in my case) I usually used to put 3 building accessories into the vanity, so I was left with only 3 actual vanity slots. But I imagine many other players holding entire sets down there, so yeah, your suggestion makes sense. Although some may...
  14. Piterros990

Okay, it's fine :) Yeah, the Torch God imo was a very good feature. And it was implemented well, with the triggering mechanism, since I imagine it would be infuriating if it was a forced mechanic that you couldn't turn off. So it's a pure convenience mechanic that makes your life better in...
  15. Piterros990

Dunno if you realised, I posted this message BEFORE Torch God event was implemented. Look at the date first, then criticise.
  16. Piterros990

I wasn't suggesting that, I was suggesting putting something like those little eyes near your normal accessory slots that toggle visibility. By default they should be on, so they'll work as vanity. On the other hand, it would definitely be more confusing to have straight up 5 slots for vanity...
  17. Piterros990

But like I said - it'll do more harm than good. Especially that now with Journey's End attracting tons of new players, they'll see the inventory as a huge mess. That's one aspect that many players, both those casual and veterans, as well as developers, overlook - the new player experience...
  18. Piterros990

The best way to implement that is to make vanity hide-able and returning the system to how it used to be. Some people are suggesting adding a separate row for quick-swap items along with vanity, which imo is not a good idea. Consider new players, who have barely started playing, and see this...
  19. Piterros990

You can look at wiki's Accessories page, it shows all accessories, but tells which are visible and which aren't: https://terraria.wiki.gg/Accessories
  20. Piterros990

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End - the problems and maybe potential solutions

Yeah, I guess if they don't change it till they add full 1.4 mod support, then someone is surely going to make a mod for it. Though, it will be quite a disappointing move from the devs' side, because they must have seen all the complaints about it.
Back
Top Bottom