Search results for query: *

1. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Journey's Mode - lose focus from duplication box search in a different way

I'm probably not the first one to post about this issue here. However, one thing that has annoyed me since I've started to play on journey mode, is that if you click on the search bar, now you're stuck typing until you close the duplication box or inventory overall. And it's insanely annoying. I...
  2. Piterros990

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End - the problems and maybe potential solutions

I've just finished a playthrough of Master Mode, having spent roughly 90+ hours doing various thing besides purely progressing and enjoying Journey's End to its maximum. However, as Terraria has a special place in my heart when it comes to games, and I want it to become as best as it can...
  3. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Ladybug Luck should be clearer

"Touch the ladybug to receive ladybug luck". Gonna be honest, I laughed out loud when I first read this. And while I don't mind the mechanic behind adding or reducing luck, the way it's shown - or rather how it's completely hidden - annoys me. I never know if I "touched" the ladybug properly...
  4. Piterros990

Weapons & Equip Accessories and vanity slots

It used to be so you could put all your alternate accessories into vanity slots to quickly swap them in and out, just in case you quickly wanted to swap from your standard combat equipment, to for example building. Right now, a good example is this new Chisel that increases mining speed, which...
  5. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Clentaminator vs the Jungle

So I've recently played with my friends on a quite badly generated world, where all corruption that appeared on the creation of the world happened on top of the jungle. So we've spent at least 2 hours separating those biomes on pre-hardmode using dynamite, leaving a floating tiny section of the...
  6. Piterros990

Game Mechanics Zooming out

I think a few years ago I posted a similiar post here (or maybe on Steam, but I don't think so). My pc resolution is 1366x768, and thus my view range in game is much smaller than view range of a pc with higher resolutions. So, the players with higher resolutions have major advantages in...
  7. Piterros990

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Old One's Army rework

So, I really feel like OOA needs a rework. It's a cool event and I like the idea, but there is one problem (atleast on expert mode): 3rd tier, post-Golem, on singleplayer is almost impossible without post-Moon Lord weapons. And the rewards you get from Betsy seem to be kinda post-Golem...
  8. Piterros990

Game Mechanics New mechanics suggestions (about mannequins and zoom feature)

There are few mechanics which I would like to see in game. First is I would like is to be able to put accessories or dyes onto mannequins. You still would be able to place armor on the mannequins the normal way, but if you left-click on it a new menu would show up, looking like 2 columns with 8...
  9. Piterros990

tModLoader RecipeGroups

I know how to make them, but how do I put both modded and vanilla craft groups into an item recipe?
  10. Piterros990

Need some help

I've got a few problems with my mod. The first things is how to use RecipeGroups. I tried to do something mysefl basing on code from Example Mod, but it doesn't work. Also, when I try to enter or create a world, game crashes. Please help!
  11. Piterros990

tModLoader Mods with MP support?

Are there any mods with multiplayer support? I would really want to play with my friend, and we can't find any mods.
  12. Piterros990

PC Some things appear to me in MP, and not to other players

Is that a bug or something, that sometimes I see a chest, an my friend doesn't? One time on Expert me and my friend went to underground spider biome, and I saw a chest. I looted and took it. I looked for a chest in the whole biome, no more. Then my friend said "I've got a chest!". I asked him...
  13. Piterros990

tModLoader Epic Mod!

Hello, today I want to present to you my very first, WIP mod. I'm currently working on it, and I don't really have an idea for a name. The mod will have some random stuff, I'll try to add most of the ideas. Here is the content of the mod (done, work in progress, nothing done yet)...
  14. Piterros990

Which projectile IDs are from enemies and which are player's?

I am confused because I was searching through projectile IDs, and then I saw something like that: Golden Shower - 280 Golden Shower - 288 Shadow Beam - 290 Inferno - 291 Inferno - 292 Shadow Beam - 293 Inferno - 294 Inferno - 295 Paladin's Hammer - 300 Paladin's Hammer - 301 Which are enemies'...
  15. Piterros990

Weapons & Equip Improving throwing class

Hello, today I want to show a suggestion about making the Thrower class possible to be played through the whole game. Since there are SO many types of melee weapons, I suggest to change boomerangs to be thrower weapons. That should kinda do something. So let's stick to boomerangs. I decided to...
  16. Piterros990

Weapons & Equip More Nature Staffs

Hello, today I'd like to suggest a little improvement for building and farm purposes. These itemes will be like Staff of Regrowth, but other biome-themed. They are: Staff of Jungle, Staff of Corruption, Staff of Crimson, Staff of Hallow, Staff of Mushrooms. They are all crafted in the same way...
  17. Piterros990

Items Bloody Fang - have an access to Thorns Potion on Crimson worlds!

Hello, today I would like to suggest a Crimson variant of Worm Tooth - the Monster Fang. Moster Fangs drop from Face Monsters and Blood Crawlers (33.33% chance), 2-4 at a time. They are being a replacement of Worm Tooth, so you can get Thorn Potions. As well, there will be a variant of Unholy...
  18. Piterros990

What is the multiplayer mechanic with pillars?

We have killed over 200 Nebula Headcrabs (or whatever is that name) and shield is still not down. This is expert mode btw, so I don't know how it counts - +50 for each player?
  19. Piterros990

NPCs & Enemies Nebula Floater Unbalanced

I've just played a bit with my friend on expert mode, and we started Lunar Event. Cultists were pretty annoying, Stardust and Vortex Pillars were OK. Solar was really bad, but on ground we stood alive. But when we go to the Nebula, Nebula Floater no-scope us on one hit. 2600 HP and 200 damage is...
  20. Piterros990

How to create always open Terraria server?

The topic tells everything. My friend hates when my server is opening slowly, so I would like to setup always active server (if this is possible).
Back
Top Bottom