Search results for query: *

1. ChaosCore

Mobile All my data has been erased.

Since the new update, all my data has been erased. My character, my world which I spent days working on are now gone. I thought there was some sort of login or cloud storage with the mobile app? How can I retrieve my lost files? Leo
  2. ChaosCore

Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

Yes, you can do it easily with the spectre set + razorpine, then star veil (very important), damage items (celestial magnet/sorcerer emblem), mana flower, celestial cuff, wings. Tbh you can stand on honey with a hook and have a campfire, and just shoot at him. The lifesteal of spectre is just...
  3. ChaosCore

Eh....just wish it came out already. I think I've done most of what one can possibly do in the game. Have all the recipes, most of the main items, killed all bosses and done all the events. The Spectre armour with Razorpine/Blizzard staff is overpowered as hell. Recently got the Fishron wings :D
  4. ChaosCore

Does anyone know when the next update will be? Can't wait for a new boss or gear :D
  5. ChaosCore

Mobile Can't find Paladin? Inferno fork/shadowbeam droprate low?

Awesome! Thanks, I also found a paladin
  6. ChaosCore

Mobile Can't find Paladin? Inferno fork/shadowbeam droprate low?

So I can't seem to find a paladin in the dungeon at all and I've killed several mages and no inferno fork/shadowbeams. I've killed the golem already and I have end-game equipment. Does anyone else have a similar issue?
  7. ChaosCore

Mobile New Update Causes Terraria to Crash When Entering World

Aaaaah haven't seen that. Apologies and thanks!
  8. ChaosCore

It has been a while now and it's still not fixed. As a critical issue like this one, I'd think it would be fixed in the next 2 days after the issue has been noticed.
  9. ChaosCore

The new update completely messed up my game. I can't access my world with any character. I tried accessing the cloud saved world and it doesn't work either. I love the world I am in and have explored and built so much. When I enter, it says something like the bed is blocked or something and it...
  10. ChaosCore

The new update completely messed up my game. I can't access my world with any character. I tried accessing the cloud saved world and it doesn't work either. I love the world I am in and have explored and built so much. When I enter, it says something like the bed is blocked or something and it...
  11. ChaosCore

Mobile Game crashing/freezing around 15 minutes in.

True. Another update on the issue: Crashes happen much more regularly when I open my inventory and look at the recipes (weapons/accessories etc). It opens the tab and it's about to load the huge list but then it just freezes.
  12. ChaosCore

Won't Rooting my phone disable certain things? Does it have some cons to it besides the chance of me messing up my phone if I don't know what I'm doing?
  13. ChaosCore

I searched about the ram issue and it's quite normal that all samsung galaxy users have around 55-65% ram being used. Think is I remember I played this on my Galaxy s3 which is a crappy phone, but it didn't crash like it does now....
  14. ChaosCore

Well I'm not sure if that's the case, but I do have some more information on the crash. Just realised that it is crashing far more often now that I am in HardMode and have more chests + items. It crashes a lot when I open chests and view one and another etc.
  15. ChaosCore

Not really, barely actually. But when I checked my ram, it said I had 70% of it used (1.9GB) but no applications running. It said it was from System and Apps.
  16. ChaosCore

I am not sure if it has to do with the time, because sometimes it varies. I do know that it usually happens when I am underground digging tunnels. It's as if the app can't deal with everything that is going on and it freezes and sometimes it just crashes immediately.
  17. ChaosCore

Mobile Who else is having Problems with selecting items?

Still not fixed. Unplayable on Samsung Galaxy 6.
  18. ChaosCore

Mobile Unable to drag/drop items in inventory & UI problems on touch screen

ISSUE STILL UNRESOLVED!!! UNPLAYABLE ON Galaxy S6 possible due to higher resolution incompatibility on phone!
  19. ChaosCore

Mobile Who else is having Problems with selecting items?

I can't wait for them to fix this. I really want to play the game. My girlfriend has an iphone and she doesn't have this issue.
Back
Top Bottom