Search results for query: *

• Users: ChaosCore
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ChaosCore

Mobile All my data has been erased.

Since the new update, all my data has been erased. My character, my world which I spent days working on are now gone. I thought there was some sort of login or cloud storage with the mobile app? How can I retrieve my lost files? Leo
  2. ChaosCore

Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

Does anyone know when the next update will be? Can't wait for a new boss or gear :D
  3. ChaosCore

Mobile Can't find Paladin? Inferno fork/shadowbeam droprate low?

So I can't seem to find a paladin in the dungeon at all and I've killed several mages and no inferno fork/shadowbeams. I've killed the golem already and I have end-game equipment. Does anyone else have a similar issue?
  4. ChaosCore

Mobile New Update Causes Terraria to Crash When Entering World

The new update completely messed up my game. I can't access my world with any character. I tried accessing the cloud saved world and it doesn't work either. I love the world I am in and have explored and built so much. When I enter, it says something like the bed is blocked or something and it...
  5. ChaosCore

Mobile New Update Causes Terraria to Crash When Entering World

The new update completely messed up my game. I can't access my world with any character. I tried accessing the cloud saved world and it doesn't work either. I love the world I am in and have explored and built so much. When I enter, it says something like the bed is blocked or something and it...
  6. ChaosCore

Mobile Game crashing/freezing around 15 minutes in.

I am not sure if it has to do with the time, because sometimes it varies. I do know that it usually happens when I am underground digging tunnels. It's as if the app can't deal with everything that is going on and it freezes and sometimes it just crashes immediately.
  7. ChaosCore

Mobile Who else is having Problems with selecting items?

Ok so I have found a couple of threads and posts across the internet about this bug. Who else is experiencing the following: - Unable to select appropriate item in inventory and dragging it around. Whenever I do, it either highlights more than 1 item or it just scrolls up or down my inventory...
  8. ChaosCore

Mobile Unable to drag/drop items in inventory & UI problems on touch screen

I would definitely rate this as a Critical bug. I have recently obtained the Samsung S6 and have installed Terraria on it. When I created a new character and started a new world, I started noticing some UI issues on the character creation. It was as if the sensitivity was too high and at times...
Back
Top Bottom