Search results for query: *

1. Ilmarinen

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

New update huh? You know what you must do...
  2. Ilmarinen

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Depends on what you mean by events. There the lantern night, meteor shower, windy day (which is closest to what I would call an event), and the "torch god" goofiness.
  3. Ilmarinen

Isn't that the point though? Evil armor is suppose to be a tier below the 3 prehardmode class armors.
  4. Ilmarinen

Wouldn't it be a little too powerful if you could get it before Queen Bee?
  5. Ilmarinen

I honestly didn't notice the change. Then again I obsessively collect stars anyway so by the time I get my first mage weapon I already have enough stars to give myself maximum base mana. Or spider armor could be given a synchronized buff to only the two spider staves to encourage it to be used...
  6. Ilmarinen

This absolutely needs a change and it's been an issue for ages. I remember my first time fighting the Twins and doing pretty well only to die from a random werewolf out of nowhere.
  7. Ilmarinen

What about increasing the number of stars that fall during lantern nights and meteor showers regardless of what ever buffnerfs you decide to do of not do?
  8. Ilmarinen

Well if being able to craft chlorophyte armor into spectre and shroomite is a no go then at least allow it for turtle since you can already make both sets of armor at the same time anyway and turtle armor is already upgradeable directly into another set of armor so there's already a precedent...
  9. Ilmarinen

That's probably the most reasonable way to go about it. What about being able to craft chlorophyte armor pieces into the requisite number of shroomite/spectre bars when combined with mushrooms/ectoplasm?
  10. Ilmarinen

I have to say that something needs to be done about enemy and boss multiplayer scaling on master difficulty. With even just 2 or 3 extra players things get frustratingly broken.
  11. Ilmarinen

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Copper and gold make prettier bricks.
  12. Ilmarinen

It's an artifact of the earlier versions of Terraria's development. Hardmode was just a challenge mode so things like biome spread didn't need to be balanced, same thing about the jungle in hardmode. Jungle use to have no purpose in hardmode so it didn't matter if it was destroyed or not.
  13. Ilmarinen

At least you can still use it for fast transportation. Because you can sell it and buy a whole bunch of wire for a teleport array`:D
  14. Ilmarinen

This is less a balance request and more of a bug report. The in game camera app doesn't seem to be working. Edit: I turned off image packing to see if that would work and it crashed to desktop.
  15. Ilmarinen

A better solution I think would have been to keep it as it was and just make it a post golem drop. Edit: OK I just tried the Black Spot with my 1.4 character and I have to say you guys REALLY overdid the nerf. It's not just slow in comparison to how it was before it's actually painfully slow...
  16. Ilmarinen

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Gosh I hope so.
  17. Ilmarinen

It's possible it could be earlier this month since 1.4.1 is expected to come out this month. Or we might just get a separate new thread just for that.
  18. Ilmarinen

I really wish they had just made jungle immune to spreading biomes completely in 1.4 since they've decided to stop developing the game.
  19. Ilmarinen

I wonder how long until they release the patch notes? It's usually a few days up to a weak before an update that there release them. Of course we don't know exactly when the update will release. I personally suspect that it'll be around the 15th based solely on the fact that Halloween mode...
  20. Ilmarinen

Oh wow this does look a lot better! Man I hope we get it too. This and all of the other unobtainable content before they put the game to bed forever.
Back
Top Bottom