Search results for query: *

• Users: Ilmarinen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ilmarinen

Biomes & Nature Ocean or Flooded Seed Request

This is more of a request than a normal suggestion, but seeing as you guys have been having fun with secret seeds I would like to request a flooded seed of some sort. Maybe where the oceans and beaches extend way inland from both sides and you spawn on a desert "island" in the center. It would...
  2. Ilmarinen

Working as Designed unintentional duplicate thread.

After getting the Torch God's Favor I attempted to place a normal torch underwater in the ocean biome and it did not convert to a coral torch. I thought this might have been simply an issue with how torch swap was implemented so I tried to place a torch on the beach above water while still in...
  3. Ilmarinen

Biomes & Nature Grave Yard Biome Touch Up: A minor expansion to my favorite new biome.

Note~ I made a suggestion similar to this one a couple of years ago but in lieu of 1.4 and a few new game mechanics introduced therein I decided to make another attempt at the concept. I didn't simply overhaul my original suggestion because, despite being outwardly similar , they are ultimately...
  4. Ilmarinen

Sprites A New Campfire

In appreciation of and being inspired by the new gravestone mini biome I would like to suggest a new campfire variant. Edit: I made an animated version.
  5. Ilmarinen

Game Mechanics On the Placement of the Portal Gun Station

Very minor but important change requested for the Portal Gun Station. Allow it to be placed on ceilings too. Because as it is right now you can't fire a portal from any downward angle. Which means that it's limited by a full 180° of direction. This can be a pretty serious limit for adventure...
  6. Ilmarinen

Sprites New Critter - Golden Fish

This is the the simplest and most obvious thing I'm honestly surprised that no one has thought of it or suggested it before. A golden Goldfish rare variant. There's not much to say since we all know how critters work. Swimming: Walking: And of course a golden fish could only be housed in...
  7. Ilmarinen

Sprites Fall/Halloween/Spooky Seasonal Biome

In anticipation and celebration of the upcoming Halloween holiday I present a biome inspired by Terraria's wonderful Halloween logo. All credit goes to Relogic and in particular the person that sprited that spooky wood tree. Here are some quick mockups of how the biome would look on both...
  8. Ilmarinen

Biomes & Nature The Endangered Underground Jungle Tree

This is an Underground Jungle Tree: And they are endangered! They cannot be grown by planting an acorn nor will will they regenerate naturally like normal Jungle Trees. You might be thinking, "Well, you could just create an Underground Mushroom biome, let the big 'shrooms grow, and then...
  9. Ilmarinen

Weapons & Equip The Tri-Laser: A Transylvanian Magic Weapon

I've been kicking this idea around for awhile, and I finally decided to get on with it and make the suggestion. And so I present to you... The Tri-Laser * 55 Magic Damage Knockback 3 Mana 10 Velocity 13 Use Time 22 (Fast) Tool Tip - Fires a spread of three, refracting Laser beams...
  10. Ilmarinen

Experimenting with Temporary Blocks

I've been thinking about this for awhile but I never actually got around to testing it until today: I'm very happy with the results! This has implications for expanded game mechanics. In case you don't get it, those are Ice Rod Blocks.
  11. Ilmarinen

Console Arch Wyvern Sprite

Did the Arch Wyvern get an updated sprite in the 1.2 update? Because it's banner really suggest that it did. I also remember a thread back on TO talking about the new sprites and someone mentioned that the Arch Wyvern got updated. If it did change then the wiki needs an update too. I only have...
  12. Ilmarinen

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

Pink Gel confirmed for Smash 1.3. Thanks Cenx and Redigit! [ I Finally got this done. Please give any comments/suggestions/additions/criticisms. ] I love the rare mobs but it seems a couple of them have gotten the short end of the loot stick. For the purposes of illustration: Doctor Bones...
  13. Ilmarinen

Blocks & Decoration Nixie Tubes

A somewhat simple suggestion. For those who are unfamiliar, these are Nixie Tubes: My idea is that they would function as light-up alternatives to the Text Statues. Wiring would allow them to be toggled on or off. However, instead of having a separate statue for each letter/number, there would...
Back
Top Bottom