Search results for query: *

1. B

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

This is a dissapointment. Virtually no one has a wiiu. I have one but that's besides the point. Patch in 1.3 on consoles.
  2. B

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

The night not lasting as long as pc version in the console is a known issue that will be patched one day. Idc what is built max round your gonna hit in console is 15 in frost moon.
  3. B

Frost moon that is impossible to solo to wave 20? Night doesn't last lo ng enough to defeat the frost moon.
  4. B

PC My way of killing the Moon Lord (ranger, no cheese)

Watch "Moonlord Normal VS Shroomite gear and Snowman Cannon: No Cheese" on YouTube
  5. B

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

One day. It seems that terraria seems like a very simple game but in actuality it is one of the most difficult games to make updates for. Which is why updates for anything takes up to a year
  6. B

The link situation is a bit confusing. Media fire link is the mod and game launcher 3 is the other link that is required. It names one of them by who's hosting it and then bullets under it another link with the name of the program.
  7. B

They make ultra books. My msi has a i7 with a gtx870m. Its compact (10lbs) and quite powerful. Although the power block is bigger than the xbox one power supply in size, the xbox one plays the game better.
  8. B

My bad.
  9. B

Yeah but seriously. Pc gaming isn't real gaming. It's plagued with cheaters and subscription hacks. Also, substantially more carpal tunnel syndrome cases attributed to pc gaming. ~:cry:
  10. B

8 gigs ram, 2.7ghz , i7, 870m. And I feel that the game plays kinda junkie for such a high powered laptop. Why does yours play so good? Mine has micro stutter. I have only played a few minutes so far on pc but it seems junkie.
  11. B

I have not touched pc version yet. I want to, I am not big on pc gaming. once you get your mod working for 1.3 I'll probably play pc version . But console is supremely more accessible and enjoyable than the pc versions. If it weren't for that horrible slow careless company 505 games who can't be...
Back
Top Bottom