Search results for query: *

1. Darkpheonix

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The only real hard ones to find are the surface/underground and carvern. The Desert, ice and Hell shrines can only appear in those biomes so their spawn is rather easy to find. The granite, marble and mushroom are a bit trickier but still they only exist in those minibiomes so just keep...
  2. Darkpheonix

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hmm, I tried remaking a world twice, and aside from the arid sea world gen being weird since the Rust and Dust update I too have the bug of the old labs not generating in world creation. There's just a big hole where they would be generated.
  3. Darkpheonix

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Plaguebringer Goliath is enraging even though I'm underground. Spawning plaguebringers in phase 2 and stingers are all homing. Also dashes 4 times now. Arena is a hundred blocks above the caverns layer on a large world so it shouldn't be enraging.
  4. Darkpheonix

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

really mine always spawn beyond the dungeon
  5. Darkpheonix

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

fixed but not implemented
  6. Darkpheonix

both known issues check known bugs on OP
  7. Darkpheonix

is there ever going to be a way to remove the glacier biome with the clemtaminator?
  8. Darkpheonix

I have, I still can't summon the damn thing. I have over a 15 keys from farming the ruin mobs but of the 2 things in the ruins I found, one being a chest which I saw the bug you've already know about and some weird thing, no matter what I do I cant spawn it. I will see if I can find another...
  9. Darkpheonix

underground in a world created after update. the one I found was pretty far underground its made of mudbrick
  10. Darkpheonix

has anyone actually managed to summon the ancient dragon? I found a large underground structure made of mudbrick. Inside ruin mob spawn and there are several ruin chest as well. however there are several weird things that when hovered over show a symbol similar of a lantern. using a ruin key...
  11. Darkpheonix

ok, where do the ruins generate exactly? I've generated 3 worlds and defeated every boss up to and including tiki totem but I don't know where they are and I've gone ocean to ocean. will check underground next but from screenshot it looks like it was above ground. edit nvm found it now just...
  12. Darkpheonix

after generating a new world can confirm that glacier enemies are op. I am plaing single player and theres a mob that has 1500 hitpoints!
  13. Darkpheonix

um how does one spawn the ancient dragon?
  14. Darkpheonix

While I've never had an issue with the glacier biom I am having an issue with the goblin invasion does this mod add in the goblin standard bearer? Because its frickin broken they won't die just keep infinitely re-spawning preventing me from completing the event in any reasonable time
  15. Darkpheonix

wrong crafting station?
  16. Darkpheonix

is the pixie queen even summable? cant find a recipe for the summon item.
  17. Darkpheonix

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

well I cant fish anymore as all the fishing poles autoswing
  18. Darkpheonix

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

question do any of the bosses in your mod drop trophies? Also first world with you mod and the the reaches spawn at spawn and the dungeon. -_-
  19. Darkpheonix

Do these spawn pre-hardmode?
  20. Darkpheonix

where do get the necromantic shield? would look in wiki but its full of missing pages.
Back
Top Bottom