Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

As poor as it may have looked, we may need to put it back, lest we be drowned in suggestions.
  2. C

tModLoader Pompeii

@Thomas5541 your sprites seem pretty underdeveloped. Try using 2x2 pixels, and use shading.
  3. C

Oh absolutely it's dead! We decided to throw away a few years worth of work just because people didn't respond for a day. Real shame, really.
  4. C

@OverlordCMD That's rude to you? Maybe don't try to off topic RP here first before you get over offended by a harmless comment. @Vlad Terrarian jumping on the hate bandwagon was pretty lame too. It really wasn't a rude comment at all.
  5. C

It doesn't matter anymore. Plus witnesses to my embarrassment are already numerous.

It doesn't matter anymore. Plus witnesses to my embarrassment are already numerous.
  6. C

Wasn't on spirit...

Wasn't on spirit...
  7. C

I'm not. All I'm gonna say.

I'm not. All I'm gonna say.
  8. C

Well, you absence spares me some embarrassment, so that's nice.

Well, you absence spares me some embarrassment, so that's nice.
  9. C

Man, glad you're not on discord right about now.

Man, glad you're not on discord right about now.
  10. C

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...
  11. C

That's what I said at first. And now I'm having a blast. But, ehh. It's your choice.

That's what I said at first. And now I'm having a blast. But, ehh. It's your choice.
  12. C

Hey, I invited them first. I demand all credit for cordiality. But seriously, @SkullRay come swing by some time. It'll be fun.
  13. C

By my deeds I honor him. V8.

By my deeds I honor him. V8.
  14. C

https://discord.gg/j9CUHsa

https://discord.gg/j9CUHsa
  15. C

Hey, you should get on discord. We always need some cool people there.

Hey, you should get on discord. We always need some cool people there.
  16. C

Skullray's pretty close with the mod team. Plus that wasn't really a suggestion as much as it was a whim.
  17. C

I really want to call this the great god Pan. Can't help it.
  18. C

This election is the biggest political tragedy since Dwight "Deez-Nutz" Eisenhower.

This election is the biggest political tragedy since Dwight "Deez-Nutz" Eisenhower.
  19. C

Oh stop it gray, you flatter me too much.
  20. C

K. Cool. Point taken. Now stop talking about it. Last warning. You've argued your point, now let it rest. And as a note, please *please* be rational and don't respond to this. Just accept that your point was made and move on.
Back
Top Bottom