Search results for query: *

1. Bezixx

I suppose that works.

I suppose that works.
  2. Bezixx

Surprise? Or not, because surprise has "rise" in it and I would rather sit down comfortably.

Surprise? Or not, because surprise has "rise" in it and I would rather sit down comfortably.
  3. Bezixx

Speaking of silence...

Speaking of silence...
  4. Bezixx

P-lag.

P-lag.
  5. Bezixx

bbbbbbBbBBBBBBBBB

bbbbbbBbBBBBBBBBB
  6. Bezixx

Really, I always wondered what is even the point of Obsidian Water Walking Boots if you are...

Really, I always wondered what is even the point of Obsidian Water Walking Boots if you are unable to walk on lava with them. I mean, the skull already lets you walk on burning blocks, so the upgrade itself is pretty much useless without the charm.
  7. Bezixx

a random number between 1-10.

a random number between 1-10.
  8. Bezixx

Characters from popular media.

Characters from popular media.
  9. Bezixx

By not reforging from Legendary. Otherwise it would be over 1 plat coin.

By not reforging from Legendary. Otherwise it would be over 1 plat coin.
  10. Bezixx

It feels exactly as if you paid over 50 gold coins and your Godly weapon gets reforged to Broken.

It feels exactly as if you paid over 50 gold coins and your Godly weapon gets reforged to Broken.
  11. Bezixx

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
  12. Bezixx

FoxesLikeBoxes1337

FoxesLikeBoxes1337
  13. Bezixx

So you aim to pack yourself as 4k monitor and put yourself under Christmas Tree for next...

So you aim to pack yourself as 4k monitor and put yourself under Christmas Tree for next Christmas? I couldn't stop myself.
  14. Bezixx

Or North America.

Or North America.
  15. Bezixx

By the Nine Divines! Assault! Assault!

By the Nine Divines! Assault! Assault!
  16. Bezixx

That's some very concrete story.

That's some very concrete story.
  17. Bezixx

Hello there.

Hello there.
  18. Bezixx

Pfft, Terraria Underhaul has the coolest features.

Pfft, Terraria Underhaul has the coolest features.
  19. Bezixx

Pretty ice, I reckon.

Pretty ice, I reckon.
  20. Bezixx

Yeah, especially considering it's been a sort of a dream PC for me. Still waiting till all the...

Yeah, especially considering it's been a sort of a dream PC for me. Still waiting till all the parts arrive ( which should be tomorrow ). Going from medium 900p settings with cpu stutter to smooth ultra 1440p ( initially gonna use 1080p monitor as placeholder ) is surely a really nice change of...
Back
Top Bottom