Search results for query: *

1. Puppetmaster

CC Creation Compendium #28

oh no how will i go on
  2. Puppetmaster

Hey damn that's pretty good but can I suggest using platforms, maybe glass would fit best?

Hey damn that's pretty good but can I suggest using platforms, maybe glass would fit best?
  3. Puppetmaster

CC Creation Compendium #28

Holy :red:, Curt's read house is extremely impressive. The winner without a doubt. Also, it's funny and a bit sad seeing 12 years olds entering their :red:ty doodle draw on their notebook, ahaha
  4. Puppetmaster

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Weapon/Accessory Ideas

Lance of Longinus = intant sue
  5. Puppetmaster

ps4 terraria lets play?

nobody cares about a 12 year old doing a terraria lets play on youtube, there are literally hundreds of them
  6. Puppetmaster

Supreme Helper Minion? More like... Never mind.

Meh, I have 674 hours. 192 spent on this update. Fishing just isn't fun and there's no way I'm going to farm it.
  7. Puppetmaster

the BR A.I N, the CPU, the Database etc

the BR A.I N, the CPU, the Database etc
  8. Puppetmaster

are you really using your status to advertise

are you really using your status to advertise
  9. Puppetmaster

one punch man is GOAT

one punch man is GOAT
  10. Puppetmaster

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Wow, I actually got the green hat as a drop and genuinely had no idea where it came from.
  11. Puppetmaster

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I had no idea that NPCS dropped weapons. My painter died and I got a paint gun.
  12. Puppetmaster

PS3 I did it

nice blog, subscribed
  13. Puppetmaster

You ARE Cthulhu- Headcanon/fan theory [X-posted from Reddit]

The kind of person who makes something out of nothing. They would say "omg only men? NOT WOMEN? DISCRIMINATION! SEXISM! RACISM! MISOGYNY! "
  14. Puppetmaster

What if defence reduced the amount of time Medusa can stone you?

Yes, I think that when you've defeated the final boss of the game and can one shot most enemies, you shouldn't be able to be instantly killed by a pre-hardmode enemy in the caverns layer.
  15. Puppetmaster

I wish bone wands sold for something. I get about 50 per dungeon run.

I wish bone wands sold for something. I get about 50 per dungeon run.
  16. Puppetmaster

What if defence reduced the amount of time Medusa can stone you?

Basically the title, every 10 defence could reduce the time by 10%. It would solve the problem of going underground in hardmode expert, oh you're stunned, every enemy runs up and hits you and you die in a second.
  17. Puppetmaster

You ARE Cthulhu- Headcanon/fan theory [X-posted from Reddit]

Maybe you should read the whole thing again. It explains why your own eye attacks you, it does not recognize you as you are a human.
  18. Puppetmaster

What town NPC are you?

I have an IQ of 729. So obviously I'm smarter than you and know what I'm talking about.
  19. Puppetmaster

Maxed critical chance?

You can get 110% with a sniper rifle. Maybe that should be a 10% damage to double the crit damage. It could pave the way for crit focused builds.
  20. Puppetmaster

What town NPC are you?

Just because you took "kids first IQ test, 8 conclusive questions!" doesn't mean your IQ is 146. What an absolute lie. You can get over 300 on those IQ tests just by knowing some basic knowledge.
Back
Top Bottom