Search results for query: *

1. Jack Morgan

Texture Pack Eye of Cthulhu+Twins Resprite.

A quick resprite I've spent the last five hours on, giving the Eye of Cthulhu a good sprite and then doing the same for the Twins so they'd match. Some creative liberties taken, but I tried to be in keeping with the style of Terraria. Gore bits also included.
  2. Jack Morgan

Sprites The Master Blacksmith

I've seen a good handful of suggestions for ways to upgrade outdated weapons to end-game tier, but they're all kinda basic and boring. I thought I could do something a bit more interesting. The Master Blacksmith Defends himself by throwing red-hot hammers, similar to the Wizard's fireballs...
  3. Jack Morgan

Casual What does a person's avatar mean to you?

The idea here is simple enough. First impressions are a big deal when meeting new people, so I wanted to ask: What does a person's avatar mean to you? What kind of impressions do different avatars leave on you? And, in the reverse; What kind of impression are you trying to leave with your...
  4. Jack Morgan

Other Art Frog's Collection of Things

Hi, fellows. So, here's a general collection of my art of various forms. I'll be taking requests, things you can and can't request will be detailed throughout the thread. Terraria Sprites: Non-Terrarian pixel arts: Literature stuff! Worldbuilding things! Ahem, well, that's that. I might...
  5. Jack Morgan

Sprites Alternative to the Ankh Charm/Shield.

Well, wasn't going to post this at first, but to hell with it. So, my fellow humans, you may have noticed by now there's an uncomfortable selection of commonish debuffs that we are not protected from by the beloved ankh shield. So, what are we going to do about this? Probably not much...
  6. Jack Morgan

Pixel Art Frog's Assorted Arts

Alrighty, welcome, one and all. I'm Jack, or Frog, as the title would suggest. I do pixel art. I can't pull all my 'current' art over here just yet, so if you want to check out my stuff, look at my profile page. Ahem. Anyways, here's a list of the Do's and Don'ts on this thread. Well, now...
  7. Jack Morgan

Weapons & Equip Bargaining Chip

Well, let's see. We have the Lucky Coin, so you get more coins, the Gold Ring, so you get your coins from far away, the Discount Card, so you can get more stuff for your coins, so why not add something to give you more coins for your stuff? Introducing the Bargaining Chip. "Let's make a...
  8. Jack Morgan

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Lunar Orbital Laser ( L.O.L )

So, I had an idea for something that could lead to fun times in the endgame. Presenting: The Lunar Orbital Laser! L.O.L ( Lunar Orbital Laser ) [ Name subject to change ] Crafted with 60 Luminite Bars, 30 of each Lunar Fragment, and a Copper/Tin Shortsword @ Ancient Manipulator ( Why Copper...
  9. Jack Morgan

Other Literature Di's Literature Emporium

Heya there. Y'alls may know me, Di Vyz. Or just Di. Anyhoo, every once in a while I write things that aren't part of one of my stories, so this shall be where they end up. You can also use this thread to ask me questions about my writing, and offer criticism. I will do requests for stories if...
  10. Jack Morgan

Story Dark.

It all started one day in a sunny October. Nobody's sure exactly what day. It was a slow, gradual change that nobody noticed for weeks. Or maybe we did, but nobody wanted to think about it. Either way, it slowly got dark. When it was really noticeable, it was similar to when a cloud slips over...
  11. Jack Morgan

Story Ded Freg

This is a new writing project I've gotten myself into. Not sure how this will interact with my schedule for Wispy, but we'll see. And no, the name does not relate to the actual story. Chapter 1 Ahem. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Grim D. Reaper. My friends call me Grim, and my...
  12. Jack Morgan

Story Wispy 2: Viverious the Old

Read this first, if you haven't. Frog here, with the very first chapter of The Tale of Wispy 2: Viverious the Old. I don't do well with schedules, but I hope to do one chapter per day on weekdays, and two chapters each day of the weekend. Anyway, this is the second installment of the Wispy...
  13. Jack Morgan

Weapons & Equip Solomon's Ring

So, we had three classes, and the WoF dropped an emblem for each of them, and a weapon for them. Then Summoner became a thing, it got an emblem, but it has yet to earn itself an actual WoF weapon drop! Heresy, I say! So, I present to you: Solomon's Ring 23 Summon Damage On the first summon...
  14. Jack Morgan

Story Knore v Wisp

Heyo, people. So basically, I was showing one of my best friends my art, and he told me "You should draw Wisp and Knore ( His OC ) fighting. Now, I'm not a great artist, so I did the next best thing. I wrote it. Warning: Contains lotsa violence and some harsh language, I'd recommend this only...
  15. Jack Morgan

Poetry Frog's Poetry

I do poetry sometimes, so I'll put it here. They can range from kyoot to spooky to downright depressing, my brain just spews things out without rhyme or reason. Some will be based around my OC's, such as the Butcher's Boy like you can see down there...
  16. Jack Morgan

Pixel Art Froggle's Artz

Hey there, peoples. I do pixel art, so have some. I also have way more, but most of them are just the same template, so I won't bother. Feel free to make a request. I can't guarantee that they'll be completed, but I will try. I have trouble making new poses, so there's a high likelyhood I'll...
  17. Jack Morgan

Weapons & Equip HM Compound Sword, anyone?

Hey there, people! This is my first suggestion, so be gentle. My favorite thing when first playing Terraria was how you gathered the most powerful swords around and forged them together to unlock the most powerful sword: The Night's Edge. I hope to recreate some of that feeling for Hardmode...
  18. Jack Morgan

WIP The Tale of Wispy

Hello there, everyone. I'm Frog and I decided to tell the tale of one of my OC's, but from the Guide's PoV. It won't match up to how the actual game works, but alas. Chapter 1: Introductions. Hi there, whoever's reading this. Allow me to introduce myself. I am named Aiden Simon, although you...
  19. Jack Morgan

What town NPC are you?

Sorry if this topic is already a thing, don't hurt meh pls ;-; Anyhoo, what NPC are you most like, people of TCF? I'm the Guide, I try to be helpful to people but sometimes I do dumb things that piss them off. ( Not as bad as opening doors in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but eh )
  20. Jack Morgan

Short Story Manynames, the Cruel Baron.

I was bored, so I decided to do a little write-up on my character's backstory. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Cruel Baron sits upon his throne, looking at a transcript in his hands. It had begun rather simply. There had...
Back
Top Bottom