Search results for query: *

1. MrTopNotchGear

Console My opinion on how to make the blizzard staff better (on console)

I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed when I got the blizzard staff. Though I couldn't be happier about the damage, the ice shards from the Blizzard Staff can hardly move around the screen. So in order to kill enemies or bosses you have to get up close to the enemy, causing you to loose...
  2. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 Need your opinion on dyes

Im trying to find out what dyes look the best on Spectre and Beetle armor. I have the standard, easy to get dyes (red, violet, orange, etc.) but they all look so bland.
  3. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 WTB: Blizzard Staff

I really need a Blizzard Staff to complete my mage build so I'm willing to offer almost anything I have. Leave your request for what you want and your xbox 360 gamertag below.
  4. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 Mage or Summoner for 1.3?

I want to choose a class that I will have the most fun as, so do not choose the class with the most DPS.
  5. MrTopNotchGear

Xbox 360 A thread to express my anger.

Note: This is just a tread to calm myself down my expressing my anger and my stupidity in my previous actions, if you don't want to hear me complain, please DO NOT read this thread. It will only be a waste of time. So recently I decided to make a new mage player on the xbox 360 because so far I...
Back
Top Bottom