Search results for query: *

1. EdgeNoQuality

I've two suggestions for console, One: Increase the opacity of buffs on the hot-bar. Two: Add...

I've two suggestions for console, One: Increase the opacity of buffs on the hot-bar. Two: Add an option to set the d-pad to be used to move
  2. EdgeNoQuality

So is the console 1.3 update just 1.3 or does it include features that 1.3.5 has?

So is the console 1.3 update just 1.3 or does it include features that 1.3.5 has?
  3. EdgeNoQuality

Game Mechanics Stop Making Normal Mode Harder

In my opinion, Terraria is most enjoyable in expert mode, even if you're new to the game, as you learn to play with the harder mechanics.
  4. EdgeNoQuality

In terms of "one Terraria" what would become of the bunny pet, as it's exclusive to the PC...

In terms of "one Terraria" what would become of the bunny pet, as it's exclusive to the PC collectors edition?
  5. EdgeNoQuality

There should be more types of signs.

There should be more types of signs.
  6. EdgeNoQuality

I play Terraria too much; 764 hours just on PC. That's not including 3ds or console.

I play Terraria too much; 764 hours just on PC. That's not including 3ds or console.
  7. EdgeNoQuality

Forget my other thing this, I'm doing this instead: [img] It's called Squidiest of the Kids.

Forget my other thing this, I'm doing this instead: It's called Squidiest of the Kids.
  8. EdgeNoQuality

It'd be cool if 3ds and mobile Terraria were cross compatible. I don't think that'd happen though.

It'd be cool if 3ds and mobile Terraria were cross compatible. I don't think that'd happen though.
  9. EdgeNoQuality

"I'm a professional."

"I'm a professional."
  10. EdgeNoQuality

Zanza.

Zanza.
  11. EdgeNoQuality

It's all good, I figured out the problem, I had to move my spawn over a bit. It works fine now.

It's all good, I figured out the problem, I had to move my spawn over a bit. It works fine now.
  12. EdgeNoQuality

UPDATE: It lets me join with a different character, I think it's my characters spawn being at...

UPDATE: It lets me join with a different character, I think it's my characters spawn being at the ocean.
  13. EdgeNoQuality

No, when I host the certain world, it doesn't get past receiving tile data, when I host host...

No, when I host the certain world, it doesn't get past receiving tile data, when I host host other worlds it works fine. I gave the world to my brother, who has the same version, to host it and it would do the same thing.
  14. EdgeNoQuality

Terraria 1.3.3.2 won't let me join or host a certain world with multiplayer. Can some one help?

Terraria 1.3.3.2 won't let me join or host a certain world with multiplayer. Can some one help?
  15. EdgeNoQuality

Other What I want in 1.4

Post V 1.0 Introduction. Alright, so 1.3 did a fantastic job with it's updates. The Moon Lord and Expert mode were some pretty good features, but we need more, we desire for more to do, so I'm here to type what I want in Terraria 1.4. With that out of the way, let's get started. New Bosses...
  16. EdgeNoQuality

Items Potions

Some of these potions could use improvement. The invisiblility potion is completely useless unless you're in a PVP battle. And the gills and water walking potions could be replaced by accesories. Some other potions could be added. For example, a potion that returns you to your death point. Some...
  17. EdgeNoQuality

Eat.

Eat.
  18. EdgeNoQuality

There we go, thanks Kazzymodus.

There we go, thanks Kazzymodus.
  19. EdgeNoQuality

[img] This is my last world I had with my friend, It was mostly made by me though, the tower amd...

This is my last world I had with my friend, It was mostly made by me though, the tower amd star I made, along with the mushroom on the far right, as well with the underwater house.
Back
Top Bottom