Search results for query: *

1. TheBlueness

Casual Blue Poll

Hello members of TCF and welcome to my dual poll! My first question is if whether I should write in all blue. I've seen a few people do it but I'm wondering if people like it or if it's just annoying. My second question is whether you like blue. Cause ya know the world depends on it. Thanks...
  2. TheBlueness

TCF Suggestion Multiple Titles/Banners

Hello members/moderators/internet robots/mythical creatures of TCF! Today a bring you a small suggestion that while wouldn't drastically change the experience of the forums, but I'm sure would make some people happier. Many of you have probably seen the moderators with their 2 or 3 titles all...
  3. TheBlueness

Possible Spoilers?

Hello folks! Let's get right to the point. I have recently been digging through Terraria's source sprites and found these little tid-bits. Close ups: There are many more like it and they are all called acc.back.(number) I am thinking that perhaps the players back will be visible in...
  4. TheBlueness

tAPI Putting Sprites in Animation Sheets.

Hello members of the modding community! Today I have a question I'm sure most Modders and Spriters have come across in their work. As a spriter working with my friend on a mod, I have sprited both a friendly NPC and a violent one. The code is doen too and our only problem is putting the various...
Back
Top Bottom