Search results for query: *

1. Ktulu318

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Nice. Now you can finish the ocean biome.
  2. Ktulu318

Xbox One Some of my friends cant join me and i cant join them multiplayer xbox

For now until they can fix it try backing out all the way out of multiplayer to main menu, wait a couple of seconds then go to multiplayer wait a couple of seconds then try to join their world. Do that if it takes more than like 6 seconds of saying joining. That's what I've been doing when it...
  3. Ktulu318

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The whole mining armor set should just be available for purchase from the merchant.
  4. Ktulu318

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Anyone know if they added craftable rings and shields like in the Thorium mod?
  5. Ktulu318

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I liked the Wandering Ronin and Floret protector. I really liked the druid one. I can't remember what it was called..with the walking stick. Must have been a lot of 8 year old boys voting for skull heads.
  6. Ktulu318

Game Mechanics Augmentation

Would be nice if you could augment weapons at the tinkerer's workshop. Iron broadsword + gemstone adds a little extra damage plus a glowing color depending on what gem was used. Creating shields and rings like on the thorium mod should be added as well. I thought that was really cool.
  7. Ktulu318

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

So we're about to get the dungeon defenders stuff with this update or is that a later update? And crafting shields from metal bars and wood and rings from gems and metal. Is that coming or was that from a mod I played? It's been so long since I've played I can't remember.
  8. Ktulu318

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

That's what I was thinking. Anyone with a 360 can still beat Ocram and transfer the items you get out of it to xbox one. So no need to get in a hurry to get that stuff. If you have an xbox 360 that is.
  9. Ktulu318

Sprites The Underground Sea

I like it. I've been wanting a deep see biome. I think about it every time I look at the diving gear I never use.
  10. Ktulu318

1.3.6 Background Preview

Looks good! Haven't played in a year or so. Been waiting for the console to catch up. Ready to create a new world!
  11. Ktulu318

Game Mechanics Dude you dropped your wallet.

You know when you die and drop your money and your friend picks it up by accident? It is just added to his/her money and you neither of you knew how much you had. It would be nice if we just dropped a wallet or purse. Then you could just toss it to him. Easy Peasy :dryadhappy:
  12. Ktulu318

Terraria Celebrates 6 Years!

Happy anniversary! We look forward to thousands and thousands of items to come.
  13. Ktulu318

NPCs & Enemies Pets

My cat died a few months back. It was a Norwegian Forest cat. Big furry and black with big green eyes. It would be cool if I could take that hat off the black cat, put a halo over it and equip it with angel wings and dye its eyes flame green.
  14. Ktulu318

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Same here. I haven't been playing either. Been waiting for it to catch up.
  15. Ktulu318

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I bet that will look great on a 3ds. Will this slow down the progress of updating the xbox?
  16. Ktulu318

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

17. Ktulu318

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I lost all my high tier items except what was on the top row. I'm not sure what happened. I deposited everything i had on me in a chest so i could move a chest that was full. It ended up duplicating all the stuff I was relocating, and all of my weapons and things I was using were gone. The...
Back
Top Bottom