Search results for query: *

1. B

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yep, it works now. Thanks for the help everyone!
  2. B

Ok, I did that, and it now successfully builds the mod, but I get another error when trying to enable and reload the mod:
  3. B

Ok, so I've been trying to make a mod that allows pillar fragments to be crafted into more pillar fragments using certain items, and I believe that I'm almost done, but I keep getting this error and I don't know how to fix it: This is my code: I would really like some help with this! Thanks...
  4. B

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I don't know if it's still in this new version, but last version I think the metal detector was a 100% chance drop from granite biome mobs. This is a really easy way to get a lot of money, and it kinda fills up your inventory really fast, and it doesn't really seem intended.
  5. B

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello. I recently downloaded this mod (haven't played since the first N Terraria) and I would like to know what the best class for a summoner type character is, since there doesn't seem to be an actual summoner class (as far as I have seen). In any case, I'm loving the mod!
  6. B

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

I meant in the narration, but thanks for the answer anyway.
  7. B

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

I've been here for a while, but I don't think that I've said anything yet. In any case, I have a question for LB and MM (or the 'third part' you spoke of way back in the prelogue): Where exactly did you get the gravity globe?
  8. B

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Getting a mythical demon scythe from one of the first demons I kill...on my yoyo only run.
  9. B

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Inactive (insert colour here) wire: will only send out signals if activated by another colour of wire beforehand. Broken (insert colour here) wire: will connect to the wire of the same colour and allow normal wire of the same colour to activate things, but will not activate anything on the tile...
  10. B

Are there any 1.3 additions you AREN'T looking forwards to?

Razorblade Typhoon having increased mana cost. Seriously, I'm still gonna use it, but I don't want to spend even MORE money and time on mana potions.
  11. B

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

The only reason I knew what time it was going to release where I live (19:00) is because I have a friend that lives in the EST time zone. Still, this is gonna be handy for a lot of people, so thanks for posting!
  12. B

Member-Run Contest Dungeon Defenders Collection Giveaway Raffle

I want the game because I wanna try a tower defence game, and this one looks fun. No funny pic here, because I couldn't really find one. Sorry...
Back
Top Bottom