Search results for query: *

1. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Potion Charms

playing the 64 bit version of terraria and the ui wont open
  2. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

doesnt seem to work on 64bit, the ui wont show, i press plus and the inventory opens and it wont show, i open the inventory and then press plus and it still wont show
  3. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

alright the server is starting, but n terraria wont open, just the cmd window edit: nevermind, got it working, just had to turn on the server and then use host and play
  4. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

this isnt working, its saying invalid path edit: the server bat is missing and the one from the non test version isnt working
  5. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

link no longer working again lol, can i get a link to the server? id love to see how the mod is progressing, really pumped for 1.4 tmodloader so i can experience the amazing content in 1.1.
  6. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

sorry to hear that, hopefully this pandemic will be over soon, does dragon ball terraria work with this? or is it like battle rods?
  7. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

sucks it was nerfed so heavly, lol, hopefully they have a way to change values in a config
  8. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Magic Storage

this, ive no clue why this is happening, but when i right click on the terminal on tmod 64 it gives me this System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at MagicStorage.Sorting.SortClassList.FrameImportantTile(Item item) in...
  9. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

i like how people act as if the :red: is easy, and can be done incredibly quickly lol
  10. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

it may be because your cpu is 2.20 ghz, im not sure because mine is 2.59 ghz, but can go up to 3 ghz, i know terraria is a cpu intensive game which is why i was thinking it could be the cpu
  11. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

cant believe i didnt notice that :dryadconfused:
  12. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

i cant believe youve done this :mad:
  13. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

huge problem, i changed the game mode to hardcore as the enemies ended up dying too fast, and turned on biome level cap and my level reset to 1 with over 1 million exp needed to level up 0-0 Edit: okay so i assume its just a feature, since i switched it back to basic and it went back to normal...
  14. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

can someone with a large amount of mods that dont crash when mixed send me a modpack with them? cant seem to find any new ones
  15. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

so autosave need to be removed, because it doesnt save anything, im making my map thinking its saving then it crashes, i loaded my save and my map was a way older version of what i was making.
  16. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'm trying to make a world but for some reason it keeps getting stuck on placing traps and I don't know why, I have beaches on max made it a flat world and increased the surface variation for deep valleys
  17. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

Hi, im trying to play, but i keep getting this faudio error, i read the error page and tried the faudio fix, but its not working, any way you can help me get this to work?
  18. Anti Black Coat Nightmare

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

what mods would go go go good with this
Back
Top Bottom