Search results for query: *

1. ElTodoFull

Half-Life References and class

I wanted to do an interesting class playthrough different from the typical ones and I thought about the scientist class. My character will be named Gordon and the world, Xen. With that, I had to create some rules to make it interesting and here I am giving you guys some references I found for...
  2. ElTodoFull

Game Mechanics Birthday party!

It could also detect the system calendar and see if there is an event for the admin's birthday. For example, the calendar of my computer shows an event for my birthday.
  3. ElTodoFull

Game Mechanics Birthday party!

It's quite simple! Terraria detects your birthday on Steam and that day the game will always be on party mode, even if the party girl is not in the world. Maybe mobs can drop presents with some common or special items inside. NPCs could also have special quotes for the player. My birthday is...
  4. ElTodoFull

Mobile Suggestions

I've been playing a lot of Terraria these weeks on my cellphone and there are a lot of things that, I think, would be useful to add/tweak. Zoom out. While this is possible for tablets, cellphone users are confined to a very small range of vision. This means that the spelunker potion usability...
  5. ElTodoFull

Mobile Android TEdit

My beloved world was created with only one altar, which sucks. And it've tried a lot of things to edit the .world file so I can insert some altars and destroy them. I don't like the idea of having to create a new world just to mine the hardmode ores as "my" world already has iluminated caves. Of...
  6. ElTodoFull

Mobile is it really no way to have ipad's resolution/dpi on mobile without root ?

If it's an old phone you can try this: First, always backup all the files. Then go to the typicall build.prop in the system and change the product model and brand to the ones of any tablet, preferably the same brand. You have to find these: (for example) ro.product.model=GT-I9060M...
  7. ElTodoFull

Other Art Terraria dungeon in Minecraft

Download available!
  8. ElTodoFull

The map can be downloaded tomorrow!
  9. ElTodoFull

Expert Hardmode little suggestion.

If you don't have the Crimson, you can go for the Ankh/pladin shield or a fire gaunlet.
  10. ElTodoFull

Hello!, i came back! About the proyect, it will be paused because i went back from vacations, time to study! lamentably, expect finishing this map near... february... yep :(
  11. ElTodoFull

Please if you say that it lacks too much info, feed back with the information, so i can improve the guide. Thank you.
  12. ElTodoFull

Thank you! about your ideas, i liked the iron bars spikes, but it don't need tripwire! there are commands that can detect player's possition, connect the output to another command and deal damage. New screenshots! Pay attention to the banners!
  13. ElTodoFull

I used to love being a ranger. but after "finishing" the game two times (kill every boss) with different characters and worlds from 0. I learned that the best class is... TANK Reforge everything to Warding, always, no matter of how much money you have, but since expert mode is a coin madness...
  14. ElTodoFull

Right now i'm working in the underground: As you can see, there's nothing more than torches. in the future i will add banners, traps and even skeleton spawners! I will upload this map, when you play it (if you want) make sure to test everything you could test in Terraria! ;)
  15. ElTodoFull

Thank you! I aded another 2 images of the comparison of both dungeons.
  16. ElTodoFull

Thank you! in Minecraft Forums i'm not even getting views ;(
  17. ElTodoFull

3D Dungeon in Minecraft!

thank you!, but now its in the new link in the OP. :happy:
  18. ElTodoFull

DOWNLOAD: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2503077-terraria-dungeon-in-minecraft Hello, i was playing Terraria during these 2 weeks, and i got inspired to make the dungeom from Terraria to Minecraft. It wasn't that easy because i needed to map the 2D dungeon in my...
  19. ElTodoFull

3D Dungeon in Minecraft!

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-dungeon-in-minecraft.27469/
  20. ElTodoFull

Hi!

Hi! I'm ElTodoFull i got many ideas and things to say. i Started playing since 1.1 and from there i evolved a lot. i will be probably making guides and creations. Good bye!
Back
Top Bottom