this is a REALLY nice Torii
  2. E

Huh. This is actually quite beautiful.
  3. E

The Botanarium

Your greenhouse is inspired!
  4. E

Builds Vanilla Builds

Thank you! That image is actually a large part of the inspiration for my throne room.
  5. E

Builds Vanilla Builds

But thats Laaaaaaaaaaaazy they say, whiningly. In all honesty I am using them now, but i really want the experience of doing things the hard way, ya know, in hardmode.
  6. E

Builds Vanilla Builds

Nah. I plan on having all that built before I go after the WoF this time. It's waaaaaaaaaaay too annoying to fight hardmode enemies off while trying to build stuff, especially in the jungle (shudders at the memory of my expert mode map that had a hallowed underground jungle). Well, that built...
  7. E

Builds Vanilla Builds

I am currently working on a palace in my new 05162020 seed journey mode world. I'm pre-hardmode at the moment, and this is the throne room. Each throne belongs to a different Dev and once I get their sets im going to be placing them above the thrones. I have the throne room mostly built and am...
  8. E

Builds Vanilla Builds

Thats Amazing. I would not have gotten the flesh bathtubs and I've been trying to figure out the dynasty shingles for most of the last month. Your pillars are ingenious!
  9. E

Hi! Ive recently found your entry to the "showcase your headquaters" thread on page eleven. I...

Hi! Ive recently found your entry to the "showcase your headquaters" thread on page eleven. I adore the columns on the base you posted there but i cant for the life of me figure out how you made them. specifically what is the little triangle shape under the workbench near the top of the columns?
  10. E

PC Out of Memory Exception

Same issue. I cant even get past the Character select screen though
  11. E

PC System.OutOfMemoryException, Laptop, Steam. would someone help me figure out how to get it to work?

Guys? does anyone know anything about what causes this? please?
  12. E

PC System.OutOfMemoryException, Laptop, Steam. would someone help me figure out how to get it to work?

I have looked through the forums and while it seems that my problem is a common one I have not yet found a solution that works for me. It appears that whenever Terraria goes over 1 GB of RAM it causes a "System.OutOfMemoryException" to occur. as of now this happens as soon as I finish with...
Back
Top Bottom