Search results for query: *

1. Capsoman

Frozen turtle shell - Any special conditions?

Well, that was really what I was afraid of :( Was hoping I did something wrong ... But hey, thanks :) YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! GOT IT, FINALLY :nursepassionate:
  2. Capsoman

Frozen turtle shell - Any special conditions?

Hi there, I have been grinding sooo much for the frozen turtle shell drop from the ice tortoises. Never gets it. Been at it for several hours, probably around 6-8hours now :( First I just figured I was unlucky because of the low drop chance (1%, 2% in Expert mode?), but then I started...
  3. Capsoman

PC Frozen Turtle Shell not dropping, yet other <1% drops. Help? Will trade Discount Card/Coin Rings.

Got the same problem. Playing on expert. Been in the caverns ice biome for hours now, and still nothing. Got the biome key, but no Frozen turtle shell from the tortoises. Spent at least 4-6 hours down here now.... ;(
  4. Capsoman

The most POWERFUL and OP melee sets!!!

Used Putrid Scent only to increase my damage. Thanks for the tips! Got some grinding to do :joy:
  5. Capsoman

Biome keys

Thanks! Got me the pygmy staff and the full armor set + the pygme necklase now. But the loot and the key, is there any good solutions for making them drop on the character?
  6. Capsoman

Biome keys

Hi guys, I got a few questions related to the biome keys. Is it possible to get the keys before entering Hardmode, just not being able to use them? Is the drop-rate the same? (1/2500) What kind of farm would you recommend? (Currently using the meteor head method.)
  7. Capsoman

Oh, ok! Thanks :) What type of character are you going for - melee, ranged, magic..?
  8. Capsoman

But then I will take fall damage, right? Or is it a way to still have that ability without using any slots?
  9. Capsoman

Hi guys, Im currently playing on a large world, expert mode on softcore. What would, in your opinion, be the best tank/melee accessories, armor and weapon? Now im using worm scarf, the ankh shield, fire gauntlet, putrid scent, lightning boots and D-Town's wings. I also use the turtle armor with...
Back
Top Bottom