Search results for query: *

1. A

ok I made a mistake of joining some one elses game and now I have end game Items but I cant beat...

ok I made a mistake of joining some one elses game and now I have end game Items but I cant beat the moon lord solo I need help
  2. A

NPCs & Enemies OKAY i dont know where to post this or i read wrong

its my first time making one of these plus I tried to it is not easy for everyone
  3. A

NPCs & Enemies OKAY i dont know where to post this or i read wrong

ok so I read the new post so I would love to have one of my ideas in terraria so one of my ideas are a new EVENT CALLED NIGHTMARE THE ITE TO SPAWN it the item will be called the scary pillow crafted be 3 tattered cloth 5 soal of night and ash sand first enemy is called a Crawler a torso like...
  4. A

so I was lurking in he caves and some gladiator attacked me and killed me so can anyone tell me...

so I was lurking in he caves and some gladiator attacked me and killed me so can anyone tell me any surprisingly difficult enemy's
  5. A

I GOT TERRARIA FOR PC

I GOT TERRARIA FOR PC
  6. A

Console FINALY

i finaly defeated the pumking over 6 times so im planning on doing it agian
  7. A

Console what to do

Like the idea
  8. A

Console what to do

Done 12 times
  9. A

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Well it will come out one day we all just have to wait its like bannock it takes long but its worth the wait
  10. A

hey guys im wondering if there will be fishing in the next console update you dont need to get...

hey guys im wondering if there will be fishing in the next console update you dont need to get back at me in a flash
  11. A

i saw them post this a little ways back and we already have this update so why are they putting theis post up again
  12. A

im confused why would they post this again can someone explain to me plz
  13. A

Console Really 505 games?!?

guys you have too WAIT its like supper its takes long but when its done its just real good
  14. A

i found out how to defeat him

I tried that but he keeps on getting me
  15. A

it not as easy as you think they dont spawn often
  16. A

I found out how to defead the pumking but i need a easier way to get the specre staff can you guys help me
  17. A

Console what to do

hey everybody so other than trying to defeat pumking and frost moon i got nothing to do im trying to save up for TERRARIA on steam do you guys have any leeds
  18. A

Console the enchanted sword

has anyone else got the enchanted sword it took me a long time
  19. A

need help with halloween invasion

so i was looking threw youtube and the wiki and i cant find a way to defeat pumking without the bat scepter can anyone help forgt to say but i got the XBOX 360 and have the spectre robe and beeetle armor
Back
Top Bottom