Search results for query: *

1. Flor3nce2456

PC Camera Mode does not respect Water Fountains/Can't render Oasis Water

For some strange reason, I absolutely can NOT take a screenshot OR snapshot with Oasis water. Having a water fountain and setting it to default water color does not work. Having a water fountain and clicking on the tiny palm tree icon under the options menu I assume is for Oasis water does not...
  2. Flor3nce2456

Blocks & Decoration Grate Wall

So I noticed that Grates have this nice cross-hatch pattern like the trellises in Chad's Furniture mod. As Terraria currently lacks these types of wall (That I can tell), I figured this suggestion would be warranted. Grate Wall Can be placed Material 'Made in China' Research 400 more to...
  3. Flor3nce2456

Weapons & Equip Tally Counter shows Bestiary kills remaining.

Absolutely tiny suggestion I almost feel doesn't warrant its own thread, but here we go. Also I checked an nobody else seems to have posted this yet. The Tally Counter should show the number of kills left to fully fill out the Bestiary entry on that enemy. So, for example, it would show "Blue...
  4. Flor3nce2456

A Few Minor Bugs I've Noticed so far

Currently Applies only to 1.4.0.2 PC Win10 Single player Keyboard+Mouse Will update with more as I find them/remember what they are Pumpkin Seeds can only be planted going from Right to Left. Attempting to plant them the other way, the game forces a 1-block gap between them. Pumpkins break...
  5. Flor3nce2456

Flashing Character Issue

So the Thorium mod adds a handful of accessories which, to make a long story short, let you move fast. REALLY fast. This combined with Luminite bar armor making your character glow is where my issue comes up, which is that the light generation apparently cannot keep up with how fast the...
  6. Flor3nce2456

Casual Recipe Share

So I've looked around the internet and I haven't found one site which supplies or does this reliably. I have ingredients. I need to USE them to make something. I do NOT want to know how to MAKE my ingredients. I need to know what I can make WITH something, not how to MAKE that something. Make...
  7. Flor3nce2456

NPCs & Enemies Pet Bouncy Pot

So I was reading @Milt69466 's thread about pot mimics here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pots-and-boulders-more-ways-to-kill-you-sprites.11636/ I don't know about you, but I can't stop staring at those bouncy pot mimic sprites. Something about them is just captivating, and it...
  8. Flor3nce2456

Art Feedback

I have a friend. I will not tell you any other details about them, just their name, which is on their watermark. I want you to look at the following picture and tell me a few things Questions are after the image. 1) Approximate age. 2) Profession or Specialization ("None" is an Option). 3)...
  9. Flor3nce2456

Blocks & Decoration Mega Mortar

So I originally had a completely different idea for this suggestion, but doing a bit more thinking, I realized the original suggestion had some serious flaws. The original suggestion was a giant artillery cannon that launched high-explosive and possibly nuclear shells across maps. This was...
  10. Flor3nce2456

Weapons & Equip Reclaiming

So I was rehashing one of my builds on my build thread, and I found myself doing a lot of paint scraping. Then there was a solar eclipse and here was my ill equipped building character using a freaking gatligator with musket balls against an ungodly hoard. It wasn't pretty. But both of those...
  11. Flor3nce2456

Serious Python?

I THINK this is the right place. I'm looking for a first programming language to learn. I have heard from other CS people that Python is a GREAT language to learn. I've also heard it's a great language to stick with and can make some pretty advanced stuff. The question is, could I use Python to...
  12. Flor3nce2456

Blocks & Decoration 3-D Printer

So, after reading a thread about people complaining about skyware and another one about people complaining abut how many crafting stations there are, I decided to take matters into my own hands. After all, there's plenty of yapping-about-the-issue but not a whole lot of fixing-about-the-issue...
  13. Flor3nce2456

Items Celestial Scales

So, a long time ago, I played a game called "Tales of Symphonia". Anyhow, like any good RPG, there were mimics in the game and if you defeated them (more complicated than it sounds), they dropped one of the most useful items in the game. Note that I say useful, not powerful. I felt like it was...
  14. Flor3nce2456

Items Strange Fishes

So many of you are aware of such fish as the Swordfish or Clubberfish or Sawtooth Shark and other such fish that are actually tools. And there are the fish you can eat and all that, but that's obvious. The issue is, Besides quest fish, I don't feel like there are enough non-sensical fish in the...
  15. Flor3nce2456

Blocks & Decoration Delicious Fruit

I think this is the right section. I think. Anyways, I remember Redigit mentioning somewhere that he played this one game before, and I have watched many an LP of it as well. Many of you who have played this game will understand from the title, EXACTLY what game this suggestion is referencing...
  16. Flor3nce2456

Weapons & Equip Venus in Furs

Don't ask me why I thought this would be a good idea. This is the game with the Golden Shower and Mourning Wood. I guess I thought it would just "fit in" y'know? Now, Obviously I didn't want to make it SUPER explicit what it was you were making, so I decided to instead base the accessory off the...
  17. Flor3nce2456

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Bottom Greeting everyone! I'm Florence2456, and this is where I post the structures I build, as well as a few other things. When I first started out, I had been bumbling around doing entirely RANDOM things, such as a pair of short lived suggestion threads, as well as a rather short lived...
Back
Top Bottom