Search results for query: *

1. Norzel

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I've changed the resolution to 1024x768 for this example. Only guardians and cheatsheet mod enabled. 1a - 100% UI scale. 1b - 111% UI scale. 1c - 128% UI scale, maximum for 1024x768 resolution. 1d - seems like area of valid housing is shifted too, clicking within original house produces "Not a...
  2. Norzel

UI scale issue happens on lower resolutions too, except on lowest ones where UI scaling stops working at all.
  3. Norzel

It seems like guardian housing flags positions and valid housing detection cursor are affected by UI scale - I guess they are anchored to top left corner, and both flag and area one has to click on to set the housing are shifted down and to the right. Edit: Oh, and cursors that point to...
  4. Norzel

Yeah, I remembered that, and that's why at first I thought that was a feature. Well, I did quite a few requests for Bree, so after them and some travel together, by ML our friendsip level was about or over 15 (although I don't remember requests being about fishing, mostly finding gel and...
  5. Norzel

Yeah, I saw that a few pages back. Although when I first saw her, she reminded me of AI companion of same race that was automatically spawned from when I was playing, I think, NTerraria, ages ago. I'm just saying, if it's planned to be fixed, I hope there'll be an option to revert the fix or...
  6. Norzel

...It's a good thing I've finished my ARPG playthrough before trust system arrived, huh. I tried to stack armor on them, and told to stay as far from melee as possible, but that didn't help much... Ahem. It's a very cool mod, and it's really adds having some actual characters hanging around...
  7. Norzel

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I thought about suggesting that, but decided that that way it gets more involved than just making several sentries of desired ammo types. On a second thought though, it's not something player might want to do all that often, and since there's four ammo slots that engie have no good use for...
  8. Norzel

And since the only material for the entire lineup that will be in short supply is S.D.M.G, players are likely to plan ahead and make several sentries in parallel anway. If you're not completely disinterested, you cold make recipe require about 300-500 of each bullet, except only either Cursed...
  9. Norzel

That's some cool stuff. Though it'd be nice to have bullet sentries functioning in a similar way to certain items like Master's Libram from Thorium - i.e. cycling through bullet types with RMB.
  10. Norzel

I have a question. Why is Noctemis a downgrade from Boomstick? It goes from from (16*4)*1.5 = burst of 64, DPS of 96 of Boomstick, to (12*4)*1.5 = burst of 48, DPS of 72, plus occasional 24 DPS from debuff that doesn't always proc (what's the chance, 33%?), not boosted by equipment and cannot...
  11. Norzel

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

What a nice time to tune in! Must say, playing the mod during my last playthrough a while ago would've been a mixed bag for me. Now, with config available, it's all positives. It looks nice, and gives some sweet, sweet and needed mobility boost for early game. Haven't played Ori though, so my...
  12. Norzel

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

There's a slight issue with "The Messenger" summon staff that's made from AnDio drops. Their projectiles travel very far and through blocks, and as a result can go to places I don't want them to visit and perform deeds I don't want them to. For example, first time I moved over (as if, on surface...
  13. Norzel

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I suggest it creating a pole with pink mini-mimic chained to it. It hops around and does chomp-chomp on enemies that walk in range. And weapon sprite looks like a flail with mimic instead of a ball on it.
  14. Norzel

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

THEY HAVE ARRIVED, MOONLORD SAVE US ALL!!! On a more serious note, concept sounds nice, but banner eating is... A bit much, I'd say? How about furniture item with it's own little interface, five banner slots, music box slot, crystal slot and a button to start invasion - and trophy slot or two...
  15. Norzel

Yes, it is quite enjoyable. Some actually fresh experience, more relaxed gameplay where i don't need to both aim and dodge during boss fights, or worry about juggling accessories to maximize summon damage (this gets old fast - it's nice sentries don't need that)... Or worry about just how...
  16. Norzel

As a guy with three (oh god what am I doing with my life) play-throughs on sentries, i can say that unless you are running Calamity with Revengeance mode, WoF is perfectly doable with Night Turrets. If you are running Revengeance, well... Then, you'll have to use something else in addition to...
  17. Norzel

First things first, this mod is great. I greatly enjoy the fact that sentries stay where you put them and defend that area, in comparison with summons who often all group on a single enemy and leave all other enemies to roam free and eat my face. Although there is a few problems. First, Molten...
  18. Norzel

tAPI Arcanity: Create your own spells (WIP - unreleased) ideas needed

Sounds great! I suppose, there could be: Modifiers: usual debuff/area debuff, piercing, positive/negative aura(6 tiles, maybe takes summon slot, don't move), timebomb, smartbomb, fast, ricochet, armor piercing (ignores armor, or even does more damage depending on it), ability to charge before...
  19. Norzel

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

Good to see this mod finally moving there! And I'm still insist on GameLauncher usage instead of popup window. tAPI, NTerraria, Terraria Leveled and even (already outdated) tConfig with (currently abandoned) Toparia use it as simple and working way of using custom .exe
  20. Norzel

tAPI Sapharan's Nifty Stuff

Ooh Will you make something like your tConfig "Legend"? I liked these rings. And don't liked those Orobourouses, because they were horribly overpowered.
Back
Top Bottom