Search results for query: *

1. Cocaine Johnsson

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

That's pretty neat, too bad about NPC prisons... but pylons are worth it so I think overall this is a good change.
  2. Cocaine Johnsson

Narrator: Then, suddenly, as if out of nowhere: Cocaine strikes! That fated experience would...

Narrator: Then, suddenly, as if out of nowhere: Cocaine strikes! That fated experience would irrevocably change Demize's existence in ways he couldn't possibly predict until many years down the line...
  3. Cocaine Johnsson

yeah boi you know it

yeah boi you know it
  4. Cocaine Johnsson

Heyyyy name updated, cool. I'm now consistent again

Heyyyy name updated, cool. I'm now consistent again
  5. Cocaine Johnsson

Oh yeah, update to this thread: It unlocked (finally) in June, 2017 (almost exactly two years...

Oh yeah, update to this thread: It unlocked (finally) in June, 2017 (almost exactly two years after the fact). I find this incredibly amusing.
  6. Cocaine Johnsson

I wonder who moderates name changes, this handle's extremely old lmao. Here's hoping they let me...

I wonder who moderates name changes, this handle's extremely old lmao. Here's hoping they let me use my normal handle instead :>
  7. Cocaine Johnsson

o, been a while since I wrote something here.

o, been a while since I wrote something here.
  8. Cocaine Johnsson

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Anyone here play Garry's Mod? Then you surely know of the addon "Wiremod" Nuff said, I want microprocessors, memory modules and pretty much everything you could posibly imagine (and more wire colors!) Programmable microprocessors would be awesome (probably using either lua, python, or some...
  9. Cocaine Johnsson

yup yup, seems the "Official Terrarian" title is broken, given that I still don't have it even...

yup yup, seems the "Official Terrarian" title is broken, given that I still don't have it even with my public steam profile linked, oh well.
  10. Cocaine Johnsson

I see, it's sorta funny that the terrarian title was available to begin with though, given that...

I see, it's sorta funny that the terrarian title was available to begin with though, given that the trophy for posting supposedly unlocks it, either way it's only a user title so in worst case I'll just be a little bit annoyed with it.
  11. Cocaine Johnsson

where's my official terrarian title? I should have it given that I linked my steam account and...

where's my official terrarian title? I should have it given that I linked my steam account and own terraria...
Back
Top Bottom