Search results for query: *

1. BaconOverLrd

PC Just A Question.

Just a question, but would the blizzard staff be good on expert Moon Lord? And if so, how hard is it to get? Thanks! :merchanthappy: Also as a side note, im not pure magic incase you are thinking that, Im going mixed.
  2. BaconOverLrd

What is the eaisest Celestial Tower?

I just defeated the Insane Cultist and I want to know which Celestial Tower is the easiest to beat. I would like to know what kind of weapons should I use for the different towers and if I should focus on attack or defense. im going to put a list of important things here for anyone who wants to...
  3. BaconOverLrd

Why Won't The Cultists Spawn?

I have already challenged the Insane Cultist once and lost, I had tried to go into the dungeon a few days later and something hit them and they attacked and I left them alone. a few days after that I tried to kill them but only one was there, so I killed him and the Insane Cultist didn't...
  4. BaconOverLrd

Is there a secret to geting corruption worlds?

im being serious right now, I cant get any corruption worlds. I always get crimson, is there a way to ensure getting a corruption world? because I really want a worm scarf....:merchantsigh:
  5. BaconOverLrd

Is This Good Enough To Beat Expert Mode Plantera?

Like the title says, I want to know is this good enough to beat Plantera... (idk how to upload photos) the arena itself is about 50-100 block tall and 20-40 wide, there are no background walls since Plantera can grab them, and I put campfires and heart lanterns everywhere, im also planning to...
  6. BaconOverLrd

Turtle Shell Farm Pls

I NEED to know a way to farm Turtle Shells, I have been up since about 3:00 PM, it is now 2:20 AM.... pls help me:merchantsad: now excuse me while I cry myself to sleep because a turtle shell fell into lava....:merchantcry: (BTW my entire surface jungle is crimson, soooo... I can't do it on the...
  7. BaconOverLrd

Resolved Terraria Expert Mode: Are The Mechanical Bosses Even Possible

Im not going to lie to you guys, I am actually ashamed of my self for asking this question. But I need to know if it is even possible to beat the Mechanical Bosses in expert mode without having to go into normal mode and beat them there, then return with post-Mechanical Boss items. I REALLY want...
Back
Top Bottom