Search results for query: *

1. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Guide to environmental preservation saving Cobwebs

Considering the fact that the guide to environmental preservation even prevents you from destroying *pots* i find it quite shocking that cobwebs are not spared from this. Also, the fact that in 1.4.4 we can toggle it on/off, I find it pretty reasonable to have it effect cobwebs. if you want to...
  2. TerrarianJake🌳

Blocks & Decoration Hanging braziers / Flowers shouldn't be gated to lava fishing

I think wet bombs being semi-gated to lava fishing makes sense, as they're very useful - its balanced! I think the lava themed furniture (mini volcanoes, potted lava tendrils) makes... some sense to be gated, even if its just furniture... (its still frustrating to need to fish up lava crates if...
  3. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Bestiary show drops from treasure bags

Another... very simple suggestion. I'd like to be able to click on treasure bags in the bestiary to see some sort of dropdown, instead of having to go to the wiki Currently, if you're playing in classic, you DO get to see the droprates and amounts that a boss drops, but... in expert+ you can't...
  4. TerrarianJake🌳

Other With the advent of new music, it would be nice if resource packs could use more music triggers

The news that 1.4.5 is giving us at least 5 new tracks is quite huge news! and it has the community wondering which of the duplicate songs may get a new theme... but what I'm thinking is about the areas that won't be deemed necessary for getting new tracks - what if the music was structured in...
  5. TerrarianJake🌳

Other Let us use color hex code copy/paste functionality in dressers, not just player creation

Seems like an oversight to me. (Also, now I'm imagining a sign next to a dresser including all of my favorite shirt-colors :p)
  6. TerrarianJake🌳

Other block swap seeds to change what type of grass is on dirt/mud?

would be convenient so i dont need to tap the grass lightly with my pickaxe to then change whats growing.. ofc wouldnt work if you wouldnt be able to destroy the block (as in, tree on top)
  7. TerrarianJake🌳

Game Mechanics Let us wear ears/antlers/head accessories on top of hats/masks

If this is too complicated to add due to the way accessories display, I understand. I recall a few things being able to be worn on top of hats/masks, like iirc the ginger beard works? But I'd like to wear the zoologist fox ears while im wearing my spectre mask! I wanna wear the reindeer antlers...
  8. TerrarianJake🌳

Other A proposal to change the naming of so called "secret" "seeds" to avoid confusion

Dear Re-Logic, I propose a change. I believe that secret seeds are a bit of a confusing and outdated term. Of course, the idea is that you enter them in the seed menu to obtain secret world modifiers. They were quite the fun little novel secrets, starting with the humble drunk seed and not the...
  9. TerrarianJake🌳

Items Slice of Cake QoL?

I find using the slice of cake to help with my mining endeavors to be a bit tedious with the short duration of the buff. I mean, I can carry it with me... and repeatedly use it... and maybe thats part of the balance! But personally, I think it'd be nice if it was also like... a range? like...
  10. TerrarianJake🌳

Blocks & Decoration Grand Design-esque paint tool

A tool made with every painting tool (spectre?) that acts like the grand design. The middle button lets you swap between scrape, paint background, and paint blocks. another button that swaps between a "select large area" mode and a mode similar to the grand design, and... a button that cycles...
  11. TerrarianJake🌳

Other Character Creation Screen Improvements

So before 1.3 we didn't have the sliders (which I DO love the sliders) however the RGB was gone and I think we need that back for precise colors sometimes, perhaps a hex code instead? It could be just to the left of the color slider. also maybe some pre-set good colors on a little menu you could...
  12. TerrarianJake🌳

Purification

any tips on puring my world? its 52% crimson and i dont care too much for the hallowed cause i can easily deal with that but i want to try to purify my world mostly (except for farming spots) so any tips? im using a clentaminator
  13. TerrarianJake🌳

Items Sprayinator

It spray's biome's and has an interface similar to the grand design where you can change what biome you want to spray and it sprays however much blocks you want capping at 2000 and it warns you you need a good computer for 1000 blocks or idk something to purify the world good
  14. TerrarianJake🌳

PC Cavern Question

Well i hope i posted this in the right place but is it possible to make a desert in the cavern layer for doubling farming the new items and souls of light/night? Thanks for helping if you do.
Back
Top Bottom