Search results for query: *

1. LewShakey

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

They certainly knew what they were doing, 2 hours in and no crashes compared to my previous play sessions of a crash every five minutes. Good work DR Studios
  2. LewShakey

What annoys me most is that they even stated that the optimal device for hosting a large world was the iPad mini 4, the exact same device I’m having issues with. You’d kinda expect a problem like that to be tagged as important and wanted to be dealt with to avoid spreading incorrect information...
  3. LewShakey

A factory reset is out of the question for me, and many others. I know the devs are hard and working, but they have always lacked communication since the very beginning of Terraria. I can’t remember exacts but there was a year in which we had no communication from the devs at all. No state of...
  4. LewShakey

Bugs are also a top priority, but in this case I’m almost certain it’s because of a memory leak issue or something along the lines of that. Consistent crashing most likely means that there is a buildup of something. And until the app is reset, it will keep crashing. Also, I feel crashes should...
  5. LewShakey

You would think this would be one of the priority fixes right? I don’t know what’s taking so long to get this sorted. I can’t even load the game sometimes without it crashing, it’s completely random. Sometimes I get a decent 5 minute playing session and others I get to spawn in and BAM, crash.
  6. LewShakey

Both a brand new character and world. Large size and I’m playing on an iPad mini 4, I’ve said this multiple times but it’s pretty much like talking to a brick wall. Or at least a brick wall that promises some sort of response and fails, completely Edit: I’ve asked on Twitter, here, and I can’t...
  7. LewShakey

The hotfix is great, but I’m still experiencing crashing issues. Has any effort been made into looking into this? Cause I’m getting a lot of one dimensional answers. It’s pretty much limiting my ability to play as any item I use or place is consumed, but not remembered in the event of a crash.
  8. LewShakey

I can’t remember if I did, could you tell me how to send off my files? I can’t find the option to when using the url to report bugs from the official discord
  9. LewShakey

Guess my question posted earlier about my crashing problem wasn’t a priority fix. No worries, I’ll just move onto another game till a hotfix comes out and I’m able to play without losing progress
  10. LewShakey

Dirtlord describes a very similar issue I’m having. Occasionally after extended periods of time my iPad mini 4 will crash after playing Terraria. I have submitted a bug report via the link provided at the top of the forums.
  11. LewShakey

Sorry @Loki , but your gonna have to help me out here. Not the best with tech. Where would I be able to contact @Neviskio to talk about my iPad mini 4 crashing issues? And to answer, I’m currently playing on a single player large world with a new character to avoid corrupt data as mentioned in...
  12. LewShakey

Also, the crashes mean I’m losing a lot of progress, whether it be building arenas, houses or beating bosses. It’s just plain annoying. I’m kinda hoping that it’s just a kink that needs to be worked out since I have what’s said to be the optimal device for playing 1.3
  13. LewShakey

I’m using an iPad mini 4 which should be able to host a multiplayer large world with on screen effects, yet I’m experiencing a crash or freeze every 1-2 hours on my single player world. Is this normal or is something wrong?
  14. LewShakey

1.3 for consoles should come out soon, under 30 bugs left to be squished. But there’s still...

1.3 for consoles should come out soon, under 30 bugs left to be squished. But there’s still certification and the time PS4 and Xbox update the game. So hang in there terrarians
  15. LewShakey

Cant figure out why my housing wont work.

Thanks for the tips, I’ll get back to you once my friend loads the world up :D
  16. LewShakey

Cant figure out why my housing wont work.

Having problems with my house too, the 4 houses on the right, top left house doesn’t want to work though... pretty much tried everything, from creating (somewhat) a was for npc’s To traverse floors to breaking houses down and relocating them. No matter what I have done they just don’t want to...
  17. LewShakey

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

It would be sad, taking away the only thing (apart from the controls) that differences console / mobile and PC. But the likelihood of that actually happening is quite low. Yes they are bringing the low end versions up to par with the PC 1.3 update, but the coding for those pets is already there...
  18. LewShakey

Mobile Terraria Fixes

I hadn't, I have now. But in my current world the temple spawned with the altar in an awkward place. In such a way that golems body would spawn perfectly fine, but his head would get stuck inside the temple walls. World gen has messed me up in so many ways before, but not like this. Thankfully I...
  19. LewShakey

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [MOBILE] Mobile Improvements Compilation!

This is a must for Pipeworks to see before working on mobile and releasing 1.3, they just have too. Especially if they do t know where exactly to start and don't know what the community wants. Of course glitches and bugs are terrible things but work out the pet peeves first, smoothen the play...
  20. LewShakey

Going off past release 'scheduled' dates, 1.2.4 was set to release in Q3 of 2016. It was then...

Going off past release 'scheduled' dates, 1.2.4 was set to release in Q3 of 2016. It was then that the devs of terraria comsole encountered bugs and postponed it till Christmas time. But we have a new dev team (pipeworks) so we should see a more accurate date soon. Although if they do release a...
Back
Top Bottom