Search results for query: *

1. RafaelHydra

Fastest way to get the merchant!

Yup, absolutely true.
  2. RafaelHydra

Yup, and you can get some pretty sick dyes too! (The grappling hook looks good with the reflective obsidian dye, for example.)
  3. RafaelHydra

If you find a Strange Plant, can turn it into dye by talking to the Dye Trader and sell the dye. Easiest gold ever.
  4. RafaelHydra

Quick tip: Using the Slime mount to illuminate blocks around you.

Hi there, name is RafaelHydra, and in a recent playthrough I found out a helpful trick to do with the Slime Mount. Note: I am a spoon/goofy kind of guy and it is late in where I live, so I'm gonna make it quick: Only text, no pictures. If you need help, contact me. Q. What is this? A. This is...
  5. RafaelHydra

My new way to make money (Mid-Late Pre-Hardmode)

Thanks! Thought people would ignore this method, I personally think there are far more efficient methods out there. Actually, I never thought someone would use it that way. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
  6. RafaelHydra

Best feeling ever is facing a new boss while listening Through the Fire and Flames

Best feeling ever is facing a new boss while listening Through the Fire and Flames
  7. RafaelHydra

Maybe... But what's better for a full playthrough? (Since the beginning to the end)

Maybe... But what's better for a full playthrough? (Since the beginning to the end)
  8. RafaelHydra

You got the status wrong XD (Sorry if you feel offended)

You got the status wrong XD (Sorry if you feel offended)
  9. RafaelHydra

World with Corruption vs. World with Crimson. What's better?

World with Corruption vs. World with Crimson. What's better?
  10. RafaelHydra

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

You guys hyping up about the news and I'm still here trying to figure out how the actual heck the XBox and the PS are that old. Time sure does fly by.
  11. RafaelHydra

My new way to make money (Mid-Late Pre-Hardmode)

Hi there, my name is RafaelHydra and I think I came up with a decent way to make some money. What does it consist of? This method is somewhat weird, consisting of getting lots of obsidian, making skulls out of it and selling them for a lot of money. I doubt anyone has come up with this...
  12. RafaelHydra

Just got an alert saying I finally got my account for 1 year. Yay! Origami Hype

Just got an alert saying I finally got my account for 1 year. Yay! Origami Hype
  13. RafaelHydra

Back to Terraria after around 1 year of not playing... Feels good to be back :)

Back to Terraria after around 1 year of not playing... Feels good to be back :)
  14. RafaelHydra

Back on the forums for a while, my phone is bat crap bugged D:

Back on the forums for a while, my phone is bat crap bugged D:
  15. RafaelHydra

Red, how would you react if you knew you could fight mobile or console exculusive monsters por...

Red, how would you react if you knew you could fight mobile or console exculusive monsters por bosses using a mod? Would you delete the Post, keep it, por something eles?
  16. RafaelHydra

Thanks mates!

Thanks mates!
  17. RafaelHydra

Well, I forgot how to change my signature. Can someone tell me how?

Well, I forgot how to change my signature. Can someone tell me how?
  18. RafaelHydra

Hi ZeroGravitas, I made a wall using HOIK! and the Stair Glitch. Go check my threads if you want...

Hi ZeroGravitas, I made a wall using HOIK! and the Stair Glitch. Go check my threads if you want to see it.
  19. RafaelHydra

Now do it on Expert Mode.

Now do it on Expert Mode.
Back
Top Bottom