Search results for query: *

1. RafaelHydra

Quick tip: Using the Slime mount to illuminate blocks around you.

Hi there, name is RafaelHydra, and in a recent playthrough I found out a helpful trick to do with the Slime Mount. Note: I am a spoon/goofy kind of guy and it is late in where I live, so I'm gonna make it quick: Only text, no pictures. If you need help, contact me. Q. What is this? A. This is...
  2. RafaelHydra

My new way to make money (Mid-Late Pre-Hardmode)

Hi there, my name is RafaelHydra and I think I came up with a decent way to make some money. What does it consist of? This method is somewhat weird, consisting of getting lots of obsidian, making skulls out of it and selling them for a lot of money. I doubt anyone has come up with this...
  3. RafaelHydra

[Early Game] Anti-Monster Wall Defense (Using HOIK! and Stair Glitch)

Hello Everyone, my name is RafaelHydra and welcome to another creation of mine This time: Anti-Monster Wall Defense Which version do I need? This has been tested and confirmed in Terraria 1.3.0.5. Terraria 1.3.0.7 should work as well. What is this? This is a type of defense that only allows...
  4. RafaelHydra

The Life of a Terrarian

Hello guys, my name is RafaelHydra and welcome to another one of my creations: This time I will be making a poem, its not much, but I hope you enjoy it! ~~ The Life of a Terrarian ~~ I start on a new world along with my guide and he's got my word he will be my light. Let's chop some wood to...
  5. RafaelHydra

Tips: Controlling Monster Spawn Rate, Maximizing Farm Efficiency, etc...

Hi everyone, my name is RafaelHydra and welcome to my first guide: Honorable Mentions: ZeroGravitas - Part 1 Step 4, 5, 6 Fix; Step 12/Part 2 Step 6 Fix; Step 9, 10 bisslit - Part 1 Step 7 Fix Xylia - Part 2 IMPORTANT Step - How to control monster spawn rate, defend your base/town and maximize...
  6. RafaelHydra

NPCs & Enemies Battle Wyvern Boss

Battle Wyvern Boss (by RafaelHydra) Previously known as: Mechanical Wyvern Boss - Honorable Mentions - NyctoDarkMatter - Spawn Idea for the Battle Wyvern SwaggyBadger - Crafting Station for the Dragon Egg DarkWolf68 - Motivation for phase 4 - Honorable Mentions' Quotes - NyctoDarkMatter My...
  7. RafaelHydra

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Wyvern Boss

This is an abandoned thread, please go to: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/battle-wyvern-boss.28124/ Note: The original thread is basically the Battle Wyvern thread but with all 'Battle' replaced by 'Mechanical' and all B's from Battle Wyvern abbreviation were supposed to be M's
  8. RafaelHydra

WIP Automatic Mansion in 1.3 Expert World

Hello everyone, my name is RafaelHydra and I am here to show you one of my creations: The Automated Mansion a.k.a. My 1.3 base Note that I am on an Expert World and Skeletron is super duper hard to kill, so I don't have the Mechanic yet Screen/Snapshots: Before Furnituring After...
  9. RafaelHydra

Items Prestige / Upgrades in Terraria

Lots of people have gone really far and defeated Moon Lord already, but what if there was a way to beat more than the Moon Lord? What if there was a way to get even further? Well, Prestige should do the trick. My version of Prestige in Terraria is slightly different from what you're used to...
  10. RafaelHydra

NPCs & Enemies Equipping NPC's Option

I know it sounds like an idiot idea, but equipping NPC's could be a pretty good implement (in my opinion) for Terraria. A few days ago I got Terraria 1.3.0.5 and I wanted to try out the Expert Mode. I started playing and chopping down trees when a few blue slimes came. I tried to kill them, but...
Back
Top Bottom