Search results for query: *

1. mariox222

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would like to see wire cuter deleted from the game and instead of using wire cuter to remove wire, you would use wrench and right mouse button. Also it would be nice if you could craft the wire with cooper and wrench with iron
  2. mariox222

PC Sniper OP???

I want to see a video of someone beating the moon lord with cooper shortsword
  3. mariox222

PC Sniper OP???

I think that sniper isnt that strong, you can easilly kill EoC with any end game weapon.
  4. mariox222

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

i was about to land on a small ash island (underworld) surrounded by 2 lava pools, but imp spawned that second and knocked me into lava. It was a mediumcore playthrough... also 1.3 new explosives are easier to see but sometimes dart traps wire overcrosses explosivs wire and you got a nice...
  5. mariox222

Does Melee have any real downside?

Meele is great for soloing through the whole game. Mage is great against events (a lot of mana stars drops) and good at dealing a lot of dmg quickly ranged is great in multyplayer as you can stealth while your friends are tanking. it has highest sustain dmg summoner is great because minions do a...
  6. mariox222

thx

thx
  7. mariox222

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

if a lense is considered a placeble block, then the last pic of theese 4 is not possible. Great idea btw.
  8. mariox222

Game Mechanics Remove Summon AI: Right-Click to Summon, Left-Click to Attack (or vice-versa)

summoner class was never like the other three. Its a special one, as it leaves hands open for other weapons. Your suggestion is trying to make it like the other 3, but i like it the way it is right now. Hope they dont change it
  9. mariox222

Game Mechanics Manual Targeting for Summoners

summoner class was never like the other three. Its a special one, as it leaves hands open for other weapons. Your suggestion is trying to make it like the other 3, but i like it the way it is right now. Hope they dont change it
  10. mariox222

hes sick? ok i though hes dead

hes sick? ok i though hes dead
  11. mariox222

Weird cases of world gen

I have allways wanted to know that. too
  12. mariox222

Weird cases of world gen

I had one too, but i forgot to take a shoot. I didnt think about trying to teleport in before plantera though
  13. mariox222

Top 5 favorite video games

1 terraria 2 nuclear throne 3 LoL 4 FLAPPY BIRD omg (I know) 5 DOTA
  14. mariox222

PC Frost Moon Strategy

I reached final wave with horsemans blade. I recomend razorblade typhon (i know spelling is wrong idc) for lesser mobs, bubble gun for everscreams and santanks, and razorpine or blizzard staff for ice queen. you should use spectre mask, but keep hood in your vanyty slot so you just need to...
  15. mariox222

Weird cases of world gen

I though it was weird, but looks like it isnt
  16. mariox222

Weird cases of world gen

haha so funny
  17. mariox222

Blocks & Decoration Why are active stone blocks still in the game?

OF COURSE it would fu** older maps
  18. mariox222

Blocks & Decoration Why are active stone blocks still in the game?

this reminds me on 1.1 chest glitch gold farming ahhhhhhhh
  19. mariox222

I have setup for final wave but it takes 2 people. inbox me if your intersted plz

I have setup for final wave but it takes 2 people. inbox me if your intersted plz
  20. mariox222

yes i reached frost moon final wave i did it

yes i reached frost moon final wave i did it
Back
Top Bottom