Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Heart Share - Multiplayer Life Crystal Sharing

The title pretty much says it all; when one player uses a life crystal (or life fruit), everyone will receive the benefits Config options include: disabling sharing life crystals (for whatever reason) or life fruit how much life crystals / fruit increase your health by wether players receive a...
  2. T

tModLoader True Endless: Universal Endless Items

The main part of the check is basically item.stack >= item.maxStack if an item's max stack is modified... it just works (also it actually compares the smaller of an items max stack or 3996, in case some mod increases it to like 9999 or something)
  3. T

tModLoader True Endless: Universal Endless Items

True Endless is a mod that adds endless versions of every ammo and consumable item, by not adding any items By simply having a full stack of something (and using the "Endless Enabler" item), it will no longer be consumed It also glows rainbow-y because that's cool (unless you don't think so...
  4. T

tModLoader Non-consumable items getting consumed by quick heal, quick mana, quick buff?

Looking at the vanilla code for quick heal you would need to make sure the item stack is greater than one so it isn't instantly voided, theres no way around it the simple bit of code to fix this is public override void GetHealLife(Player player, bool quickHeal, ref int healValue) {...
  5. T

tModLoader Smashing - Efficient Bar Production

This is just a simple mod to make the game a bit less grindy by requiring less ore to turn into its respective bar The mod also allows you to modify the amount of ore needed anywhere from 1-999 (although why would you want that?) Smashing also supports some of the ores from calamity...
  6. T

Mod Idea: Map Hints

So this idea is in its infancy and I'm just going to write it down as I think of it When you load a world a few parts of the map are pre-loaded. Maybe part of a sky island is revealed, or a glowing mushroom biome, or even an abandoned cave house thing (whatever they are called). Rarely from...
  7. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

For some reason bullets crafted through the system have modifiers, although I've only seen unreal and deadly Mods: Magic Storage 0.4.3.3 Simple auto chests 1.0.1 Enemy Affixes 1.0.4 AlchemistNPC 7.4.1 Boss Checklist 0.1.6.1 WMITF 2.6 Recipe Browser 0.7 Wing Slot 1.6.2 Even More Modifiers...
  8. T

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I got knockback immunity twice on the same piece of armour
  9. T

tModLoader Crushed!

To craft iron chunks you need uelibloom chunks, unholy essence, and iron ore, as well as being at an adamantite forge Its the only ore that has a recipe like that
  10. T

tModLoader How do I change the world spawn?

I'm making a mod that changes the world into a skyblock world, and it works pretty good, but it always generates the island in the cave layer How do I change the world spawn? using System.IO; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  11. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have the latest version of Calamity from the mod browser but I still have the old death (one shot from anything instead of enabling death mode)
  12. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

When I started a new world with a new character the devourer of gods spawned... It was on V1.2.2.5
  13. T

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Im trying to add my recipes but it gives the error: c:\directory\Botania\Botania.cs(24,32): error CS0103: The name 'mod' does not exist in the current context Code
  14. T

tModLoader Make enemies drop an item when killed with a specific weapon

How do I make all enemies (excluding those spawned by statues) drop an item when killed with a custom sword?
  15. T

Game Mechanics [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Difficulty Options

does someone not know how to spell?
  16. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey this may or may not be a problem but I installed tmodloader for linux, and it froze at a black screen... the second go i managed to get it to open and opened up the mod browser after enabling experimental features and it crashed... and after that it would keep on freezing on the black screen :P
  17. T

tModLoader MotLab Mod [WIP]

whoops, forgot to change the cost from when they were unobtainable
  18. T

tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

Im not sure if you figured this out but this is directly copied from example global npc in the example mod: public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc) { if (npc.lifeMax > 5 && npc.value > 0f) { Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y...
  19. T

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

i was JUST about to suggest a secret here...
  20. T

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace MotLab.Items { public class PowerWorkbench : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "Power...
Back
Top Bottom