Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Heart Share - Multiplayer Life Crystal Sharing

The title pretty much says it all; when one player uses a life crystal (or life fruit), everyone will receive the benefits Config options include: disabling sharing life crystals (for whatever reason) or life fruit how much life crystals / fruit increase your health by wether players receive a...
  2. T

tModLoader True Endless: Universal Endless Items

True Endless is a mod that adds endless versions of every ammo and consumable item, by not adding any items By simply having a full stack of something (and using the "Endless Enabler" item), it will no longer be consumed It also glows rainbow-y because that's cool (unless you don't think so...
  3. T

tModLoader Smashing - Efficient Bar Production

This is just a simple mod to make the game a bit less grindy by requiring less ore to turn into its respective bar The mod also allows you to modify the amount of ore needed anywhere from 1-999 (although why would you want that?) Smashing also supports some of the ores from calamity...
  4. T

Mod Idea: Map Hints

So this idea is in its infancy and I'm just going to write it down as I think of it When you load a world a few parts of the map are pre-loaded. Maybe part of a sky island is revealed, or a glowing mushroom biome, or even an abandoned cave house thing (whatever they are called). Rarely from...
  5. T

tModLoader How do I change the world spawn?

I'm making a mod that changes the world into a skyblock world, and it works pretty good, but it always generates the island in the cave layer How do I change the world spawn? using System.IO; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  6. T

tModLoader Make enemies drop an item when killed with a specific weapon

How do I make all enemies (excluding those spawned by statues) drop an item when killed with a custom sword?
  7. T

tModLoader Bow problems

Im making a custom bow and i want it to consume mana (only if the player has enough) to shoot a projectile otherwise just shoot the normal arrow id also liike to know how to make a custom arrow because there are no guides ;-;
  8. T

tModLoader MotLab Mod [WIP]

The motlab is currently a small mod with now TWO devs (me and my friend) and some amount of items Current additions: Super strong Glowing with royalty Mundane soul: dropped from everything that has more than 5 max hp used for the power table and power swords download on mod browser...
Back
Top Bottom