Search results for query: *

1. SMG(Martin)

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

For $40? Absolutely :red:ing not! The Switch tax on this is ridiculous. How can you justify that price when the PC version is on sale for $5.50?
  2. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Does playing on an expanded world come at the cost of the smooth frame rate of the n3ds?
  3. SMG(Martin)

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Fingers crossed for online multiplayer!
  4. SMG(Martin)

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

What about Wii U? Is it considered an old-gen or current gen console? If the Wii U version gets 1.3, I'll buy it.
  5. SMG(Martin)

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

The copper pick(possibly more) was given a huge buff for no reason. It mines just as fast as a demonite pick and breaks dirt in one hit. I'm on Xbox 360 on a new character.
  6. SMG(Martin)

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Why is a copper pick just as good as a demonite pick?
  7. SMG(Martin)

Blackberry 10 Keyboard Issue

Hello, I just installed Terraria on my Blackberry Z10. Everything seemed to be fine until I named my character. The keyboard doesn't appear so I can't finish creating my character or world. Is there anyway to work around this?
  8. SMG(Martin)

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Thanks for looking into it Loki.
  9. SMG(Martin)

Ok, sorry for being so salty.
  10. SMG(Martin)

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that you were forced to set the price at $45. Even Minecraft is only $30 CAD. I don't think that I can think of a single game that is more than $45 on the Wii U(Excluding Nintendo/AAA games of course). Here are a few examples of games that have had similar...
  11. SMG(Martin)

Oh my god... why is this $45 CAD?! I was super hyped to add another copy of Terraria to my growing collection, but I find it very hard to justify that price tag. I mean come on, the Xbox 360 edition is like $15, is a couple extra features really worth an extra $30? Sorry, but I won't be picking...
  12. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm not sure, I'll have to check.
  13. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I too have been experiencing the multiplayer crashing. It works great if I host on my n3ds but if I host on my 2ds, it crashes about once every 30 minutes. I've tried making new worlds/characters but I still get these crashes. I've removed every source of interference that I could think of but...
  14. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can anyone else reforge the Tsunami? It's not showing up in the tinkers reforge menu for me.
  15. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Not sure if this has been reported yet but auto placing walls doesn't work on the top 6 blocks of the world. In addition blocks placed on the very top of the world look strange.
  16. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'd just like to remind everyone that this is a bug thread, not a debate thread.
  17. SMG(Martin)

@Leinfors Is Winamp of high quality?

@Leinfors Is Winamp of high quality?
  18. SMG(Martin)

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

No, I'm pretty sure that mounts aren't even in the game yet. The only 1.3 feature in the 3DS version is quick stack to nearby chests. Other than that it's 1.2 with fishing and minecarts.
  19. SMG(Martin)

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's a new one. I guess NOE is finally stepping up their game.
Back
Top Bottom