Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

why did you removed the light hack???!!!!
  2. D

tModLoader Magic Storage

i'd really want 2 features: 1. a checkbox or smth to hide the vanilla madeable-by-hand recipes. 2. a "craft 10", "craft 100", "craft max" buttons
  3. D

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

and sorry again for my stupidity. it was indeed this mod. i just thought it is enough to switch off the recipe hack and go on, but it required a full game exit. so yeah, don't turn on recipehack sharing :red: EVER xD. i'm glad i can continue to use this mod!
  4. D

ok i think i found the reason. so far all seems ok. another mod. sorry.
  5. D

sadly nothing changed for me... idk...
  6. D

it's the same in on or off state. thats why i showed an earlier generated world, it's all ok there
  7. D

OK, found another BIG bug - the guide stops showing the recipes. they are shown for a 1 microsecond, and then it reverts to by-hand recipe list. this applies to guides in all generated worlds which were generated after installing this mod, or if after install guide died and came a new one, cause...
  8. D

tModLoader Useful Items

🧐
  9. D

this mod would be excellent if not one major bug - the vanilla and mod items effects are OFF when they are not in the "main" page. for ex. the item magnet swithes off, the effects from accessories due to fargos mod equipable inventory also stops working if page changed. this is really sad.
  10. D

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

a nice mod but i see there a problems with removing the accessories for ex if i want to combine them further... sad...
  11. D

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

isn't it easier to use TEdit?
  12. D

tModLoader Useful Items

Can you please make Tony also in a separate mod?
  13. D

tModLoader ItemMagnetPlus - Customizable Item Magnet

i wonder how could i make your mod be friends with JPAN bags of holding mod
  14. D

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Jpan, i made 3 new bags for myself, but i , like , added them in your mod (extracted it). can you help me ...errrmmm... make my mod independent from yours? i mean dependent, but separate. my discord id "Darth Nihilus#4649"
  15. D

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

fine @ me too
  16. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

if so, then i'm sorry
  17. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

how to get rid of that :red:y corrupt slime spam? it ruins my gameplay. do you think everyone has enough RAM to enjoy that? 10K slimes? What kind of joke is this? good for me i have 32 gigs of ram
  18. D

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Added a potion bag and ammo bag xD
  19. D

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

IIRC that's in Luiafk's mod. You combine 30 of most items and make them infinite.
Back
Top Bottom