Search results for query: *

1. Aaronyxia

So is this the final final final final update, or are we just gonna stop calling any of them...

So is this the final final final final update, or are we just gonna stop calling any of them "final"?
  2. Aaronyxia

So I decided to give building better houses a try...

They're cute! I especially like the big cactus. Small builds have so much charm, and it's cool to see you sticking to a theme per build too. :dryadgrin:
  3. Aaronyxia

Hi, I have nothing cool to share right now. I just wanted to wish you a happy Wednesday, and let...

Hi, I have nothing cool to share right now. I just wanted to wish you a happy Wednesday, and let you know that you got this. Life can be hard, but so long as you work and play harder, nothing can keep you down. <3
  4. Aaronyxia

Never ever :dryadgrin: Though I think having them with me has made me a worse fighter since I...

Never ever :dryadgrin: Though I think having them with me has made me a worse fighter since I rely on them almost entirely anymore... %:sigh: Oh well lol
  5. Aaronyxia

Howdy Howdy Hey!

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! :rslime::rslime::rslime: Terraria really ahs stood the test of time, hasn't it? I also started clear back around initial release, and yet it never gets old... A digital illustrator and comic artist, huh? It might interest you...
  6. Aaronyxia

Hey Hey Hey!

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! :rslime::rslime::rslime: Always nice to have veterans of the game joining up here on the forums, and more art & music lovers! I play four instruments, but when I tried Violin, I just could not get the hang of it lol Violin is...
  7. Aaronyxia

Still my favorite summon in the game! :dryadgrin: [MEDIA]

Still my favorite summon in the game! :dryadgrin:
  8. Aaronyxia

These new animations in the Labor of Love update are so pretty! :dryadpassionate: [MEDIA]

These new animations in the Labor of Love update are so pretty! :dryadpassionate:
  9. Aaronyxia

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Not that I'd have expected anything less, but after a few days of messing with things in the new update, I love it! All of it, I love it all, and I don't expect that to change as find more new stuff. I was hesitant about some of the changes made to melee weapons, mainly True Excalibur, but they...
  10. Aaronyxia

I wasn't sure about some of the weapon changes made in Labor of Love at first, but they're...

I wasn't sure about some of the weapon changes made in Labor of Love at first, but they're quickly growing on me. That True Night's Edge and True Excalibur animation though 😍
  11. Aaronyxia

10 A.M. EST tomorrow, the Labor of Love update will be out. The game will change a bit, more new...

10 A.M. EST tomorrow, the Labor of Love update will be out. The game will change a bit, more new stuff, and yet I'm still sad bc this is the last content update ever...
  12. Aaronyxia

Here's the video I was referring to... "How to Upgrade your Wooden Box! | Build Tips | Terraria...

Here's the video I was referring to... "How to Upgrade your Wooden Box! | Build Tips | Terraria 1.4"
  13. Aaronyxia

[WIP] Trying out some new techniques from one of Khaios' videos. I don't think I'm quite hitting...

[WIP] Trying out some new techniques from one of Khaios' videos. I don't think I'm quite hitting the nail on the head, but it's a lot better than what I was making. :dryadgrin:
  14. Aaronyxia

I hereby wish to start a petition to ban bills and generally needing to be an adult. All I want...

I hereby wish to start a petition to ban bills and generally needing to be an adult. All I want is my blanket and my Terraria and that's it. Normalize being a hermit. That's all.
  15. Aaronyxia

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Wow, the void bag is gonna be insane after this update! This game has certainly earned the status of a labor of love, and with all the new stuff/changes in the upcoming update - it's really going to reinvigorating. Can't wait for the new update! <3
  16. Aaronyxia

Just got "The Master and Core" trophy on this forum for being here for 7 years and I feel both...

Just got "The Master and Core" trophy on this forum for being here for 7 years and I feel both proud and old. 😐
  17. Aaronyxia

Perfect! :dryadgrin: Those drums give me life lol

Perfect! :dryadgrin: Those drums give me life lol
  18. Aaronyxia

:rslime::rslime::rslime::dryadhappy: Happy Thanksgiving Terrarians...

:rslime::rslime::rslime::dryadhappy: Happy Thanksgiving Terrarians! :dryadhappy::rslime::rslime::rslime: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  19. Aaronyxia

It's Trans-Remembrance Day and I just wanted to rep my trans-sisters and brothers who have lost...

It's Trans-Remembrance Day and I just wanted to rep my trans-sisters and brothers who have lost their lives just being themselves in a world that wants to dictate our very existence. 1st pic is me rep'ing the trans flag, 2nd pic is a write up I made just to express my thoughts on this topic. To...
  20. Aaronyxia

Pixel Art Blue_M4ge's Sprites

Well, the old stuff looks great so I can't wait to see the new stuff too! That Dungeon Master is really cool, and I get some strong Wither from Minecraft vibes from it. Also congrats on the win! Your tex pack looks great :happy:
Back
Top Bottom