Search results for query: *

1. rogerhnn

Textures from 1.2.1.4 to 1.3

But in 1.2.1.4 the coins falling didn't had textures. Or I can't find them.
  2. rogerhnn

Textures from 1.2.1.4 to 1.3

Here is the comparison between the textures of coins in 1.2.4.1 and 1.3.0.8: I will have to agree with you, that the previous textures are better than the newer ones. I uploaded them for you. You just need to replace the files in content folder. You can get the 4 textures from 1.2.4.1 from...
  3. rogerhnn

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Can I play multiplayer with this mod?
  4. rogerhnn

Language mod

I am messing with the source code of the game, and I am really into making a language mod. First to add support to pt-br. I want to add a new menu option in the language menu (but I don't know how yet). I already translated many parts of the code. But instead of overwriting the english lines, I...
  5. rogerhnn

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

+ 1 to that too. We need more variants!
  6. rogerhnn

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I don't know if it has been suggested... I know you asked for wiring suggestions, but I think we need THIS: Powered Minecart with Chest! We need a moving storage! Powered Minecart: Chest Minecart: (I saw from the Minecart variations thread that this won't be possible because the chest...
  7. rogerhnn

Map-Survival Topuca - Custom Survival

After the Wall of Flesh the biome that will generate is the Hallow. After the Wall of Flesh the biome that will generate is the Hallow.
  8. rogerhnn

The corruption and crimson are present in the world since you spawn. I will update the topic with the actual map, after I moved the corruption to the surface. Also will improve the map by making some changes after the suggestions that I received.
  9. rogerhnn

Thank you for your feedback. I think I may have a solution for the floating islands, will half the quantity of them and make each one have double chests (random chests too) and put 2 islands with lakes. Also I am thinking about making a large world, but instead of use the default, pick two...
  10. rogerhnn

PC Best World Generation?

Can you share this world?
  11. rogerhnn

It is meant to be played on expert. I forgot to change it, fell free to do it. I will update it right now.
  12. rogerhnn

Download link available!
  13. rogerhnn

Inspired by the one map I saw on Reddit, I made a custom world to play with my friend on our server. The main reason was because we were very annoyed to explore the other biomes with corruption or crimson together. The actual world generation sucks... Always spawning corruption or crimson inside...
  14. rogerhnn

PC Best World Generation?

Is there a topic or a place to share natural generated worlds? Also if terraria had a seed generator for each world would it be nice!
  15. rogerhnn

PC Am I the only one mad at the world gen?

I am creating a custom world using a good generated one. I am placing the corruption underground and the crimson on the surface. So it will have both. Also The jungle and the ice biomes will be unique, with mountains. I will include too a ocean biome with islands and a volcano too. Accepting...
  16. rogerhnn

Exactly what I think... They should fix this. Each biome must have its own space... And on larger worlds larger biomes don't help anything... We need more. For example, on a large world we should have 2 jungles, 2 ice biomes, 2 corruptions/crimson areas, more deserts and everything on its own...
  17. rogerhnn

So, I keep asking myself if I am the only one mad at the world generation method right now... Why the game can't generate the world with each biome on its space? I keep getting corruption with forest biome together or some weird stuff. For example, the world I was playing with my friend...
  18. rogerhnn

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Any news? This pack is looking awesome, we need it!
  19. rogerhnn

World Gen PC - Mobile Version

Hello guys, recently I bought the mobile version of Terraria. And I realized that the world-gen on the mobile version the world its not so flat. Am I the only who noticed these differences? It's been a while since I played the PC version and now I am playing it again (after the massive update it...
Back
Top Bottom