Search results for query: *

• Users: rogerhnn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. rogerhnn

Language mod

I am messing with the source code of the game, and I am really into making a language mod. First to add support to pt-br. I want to add a new menu option in the language menu (but I don't know how yet). I already translated many parts of the code. But instead of overwriting the english lines, I...
  2. rogerhnn

Map-Survival Topuca - Custom Survival

Inspired by the one map I saw on Reddit, I made a custom world to play with my friend on our server. The main reason was because we were very annoyed to explore the other biomes with corruption or crimson together. The actual world generation sucks... Always spawning corruption or crimson inside...
  3. rogerhnn

PC Am I the only one mad at the world gen?

So, I keep asking myself if I am the only one mad at the world generation method right now... Why the game can't generate the world with each biome on its space? I keep getting corruption with forest biome together or some weird stuff. For example, the world I was playing with my friend...
  4. rogerhnn

World Gen PC - Mobile Version

Hello guys, recently I bought the mobile version of Terraria. And I realized that the world-gen on the mobile version the world its not so flat. Am I the only who noticed these differences? It's been a while since I played the PC version and now I am playing it again (after the massive update it...
Back
Top Bottom