Search results for query: *

1. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader Magic Storage

as in 2800 items in the same cluster, 2800 items total or 2800 spaces? (I ask because my own cluster is approaching that threshold)
  2. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I'm wondering if there are Clentaminator Solutions for the mod's biomes (namely the star one)? It would make attempting to make natural-looking versions far easier. On an unrelated note, it would be nice if there were some furniture sets with an art deco theme.
  3. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've been wodnering, would it be possible to make some of your items placeables (the enchantments and Soul of the Universe/Terraria/Dimesnions mainly) Also, for Thorium, It doesn't seem right not to have Healer and Bard essences, right?
  4. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader Magic Storage

If i can make a suggestion, I want to know if its possible to have the connectors go through (actuated) blocks (and doors/platforms) particularly for larger builds, or failing that a wall equivalent?
  5. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Are there any plans for Lunar Pillars for Throwing Weapons and Healers/Radiant weapons?
  6. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Oh. the I got nothing to suggest (at least not without being directed to the cosmetics and legends mod). At least until I finally decide to donate.
  7. MorningSTAR-αΩ

If I may make a suggestion. How would you feel about adding a counterpart to the Heart Lantern. An item that increases mana recovery?
  8. MorningSTAR-αΩ

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have a question. Suppose I enabled this and the ever popular Thorium mod, Will there be conflict involving the respective Geode item?
  9. MorningSTAR-αΩ

thanks for the follow

thanks for the follow
  10. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Looking at the Terrarium weapons I noticed that flails are conspicuously absent. I am wondering if the reason is due to redundancy with the Seven Seas Flail (Since it appears that some tiers miss out on certain stuff while those 1 tier higher or lower get it) or the Terrarian Hyperdisks and Sick...
  11. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I figured as much, which is why I went back to the vanilla launcher and took both characters off the cloud. Thanks
  12. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay I want to import my characters into the modded game but I don't know how and the methods I looked up are either outdated (I tried coping the contents of the respective folders, and when that failed I move the character files and...wait.) By any chance does the API not have compatibility...
  13. MorningSTAR-αΩ

I noticed a distinct lack of furniture (to the point where the only was was a donator item) with that said I want to know if there are at least walls for the block(s) you made for the mod?
  14. MorningSTAR-αΩ

I suppose its fair to ask. I browsed the wiki for the nod and looked at the Terratium weapons. I noticed that you made a special type of bullet for the set but I couldn't find any arrows? I was wondering if Terrarium Arrows are in the mod and if not, why? (Assuming that the update in the post...
  15. MorningSTAR-αΩ

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Pillar mob statues?

I feel like these statues would be useful for Map makers since the only other way of spawning them is via the Lunar event which...is hard to manipulate the positions of. The statues should be crafted from their respective faction's fragments (or the blocks make form them) and when wired and...
  16. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Gully: An Alternate Jungle

This is definely an awesome idea. support
  17. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

I think a Mod is more likely than an official implementation for this idea. So I want to ask if @Snickerbobble is willing to let people make a mod off of this suggestion and if so, are any modders willing to act on it?
  18. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Sadly its not a mod (Though I;d like to see someone mod this and the Confection in)
  19. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Biomes & Nature The Hesperides Biome

Sure, i guess?
  20. MorningSTAR-αΩ

Blocks & Decoration Mirrors & Reflections!

This would be interesting to implement
Back
Top Bottom