Search results for query: *

1. Arkamirade

PC Constant Lag Issues

Thanks for the infomation. While it is disappointing that my computer can't run Terraria any more, hey, it's a fact of life. With free updates comes more system requirements. It's just a shame that I went through a similar thing with Minecraft, as I can no longer run Minecraft on my computer...
  2. Arkamirade

PC Constant Lag Issues

Note: I have created a thread about my Terraria's lag before, although that was back when I had my old computer. I felt it was apropriate to create a new thread about it, regarding my new computer running Terraria. Introduction: I've been playing Terraria for a fairly long time, since 1.2.3. I...
  3. Arkamirade

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

:merchantwink:Just one thing. Less server lag :merchantwink:
  4. Arkamirade

PC Common Crashes

Sorry about not replying in a while, but here's the update. I tried the .XNA Framework tip, and it worked for a while, but then Terraria started crashing again, with the same error message as before.
  5. Arkamirade

PC Common Crashes

I've tried compatability mode, and that hasn't helped. All the other steps seem to be about multiplayer.
  6. Arkamirade

PC Common Crashes (Needs deleting, as this is a copy of another one of one of my threads)

Accidently uploaded post twice, can an admin delete it, thanks.
  7. Arkamirade

PC Common Crashes (Needs deleting, as this is a copy of another one of one of my threads)

Sometimes, either whilst playing Terraria 1.3 or even as soon as the game loads up, the game crashes and I get this error message: If this can be fixed then that would be great, a similar thing happens on another computer in the house, and it's Windows 7, so it's not a Windows XP problem...
  8. Arkamirade

PC Common Crashes

Sometimes, either whilst playing Terraria 1.3 or even as soon as the game loads up, the game crashes and I get this error message: If this can be fixed then that would be great, a similar thing happens on another computer in the house, and it's Windows 7, so it's not a Windows XP problem...
  9. Arkamirade

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

How can I find the GLI name?
  10. Arkamirade

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I am trying to play Exxo Avalon using game launcher, but when it asks me for a GLI name, (which I read on the game launcher site is the name of the program in my games/Terraria/game launcher) I face a problem. I don't even have a game launcher folder in my games, only a Terraria folder with...
  11. Arkamirade

Providing Help for Accessories

Is there any way I can do it for a prefix? As in json? I don't know how to do prefix cs. EDIT: Sorry if it's slightly irrelevant to this thread.
  12. Arkamirade

Thanks, sorry about the first request. One more thing, it say I've got an irrivelent '+' sign when I do: "p.maxMinions" += 1 I put it in the prefix json, if you could help that would be great. Gee, I am bad at modding.
  13. Arkamirade

EDIT: I am here to ask one thing: Can minion damage etc be used in a prefix json? If so, in what format? I tried the "minionDamage": += Number but it says it has an unnecessary + in. Sorry but I'm really bad at coding. I would very much appreciate it if this question was answered.
  14. Arkamirade

Super Smash Bros items mod idea

Although it wasn't clear, by offence I meant things like knockback, use time etc. By defence I just meant defence. I'll consider changing the thread to make it clearer. I've edited the thread to make it a bit friendlier by just removing the 'please take note' section entirely, if that helps...
  15. Arkamirade

I'm completely understand that it may be not be enough, but I thought it may boost the stats like damage and defence quite a bit. Thanks for the support!
  16. Arkamirade

Those sprites are amazing, but I'm not sure they fit in with my current art style if you compare the two. But thanks anyway, I might use them. They are awesome, but I should either include your art style or mine, and if I include your sprites, because I can't code, it won't exactly be my mod...
  17. Arkamirade

For now, I've partially recolored it so it looks more like the SSBB one, as all of these are based of SSBB items. I might consider respriting the entire thing to make it more like the melee one, as it looks better in my opinion.
  18. Arkamirade

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
  19. Arkamirade

Sure, that would be great. I'm not a very experienced spriter myself really, Terraria's all I can do pretty much.
  20. Arkamirade

Ahh yes, my worst Super Smash Bros memory ever, I was on my last stock and I spot a Golden...

Ahh yes, my worst Super Smash Bros memory ever, I was on my last stock and I spot a Golden Hammer. I think "I've got this!" and pick it up. And I died shortly afterwards.
Back
Top Bottom