Search results for query: *

1. Matt (DailyHop)

Nightmare Zombie Invasion

Sorry I haven't been on the forums in a really long time everyone. Well I'm back with a Terraria style game I made with a friend! It's F2P, you can leave constructive criticism below or any ideas for future updates. Now, please, sit back and ENJOY! :D Nightmare Zombie Invasion is a 2D...
  2. Matt (DailyHop)

Casual Game Ideas for me?

So, I am a basic game developer, and I need ideas. I can only take so much, so here's my software: GameMaker 8.1 Lite Processor: Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz 2.2GHz System type: 64-bit operating system Any ideas? If you have some, please share below. You can suggest software (I...
  3. Matt (DailyHop)

Share vanity outfits!

Hey, made this thread so everyone could share their vanity outfits! What I mean by this is like what you wear in the game. I will start first. (Btw they can be on any platform terraria runs on) My vanity outfits are the chars from FNAF. (Five Nights At Freddy's) Here's Foxy: (he's pretty...
  4. Matt (DailyHop)

Mobile Mobile Exclusive Sword - Joyeuse

Joyeuse is a sword I came up with for the mobile edition. I just looked up legendary sword names, and this name was what was brought up. I decided this name because Excalibur and Tizona are "legendary" swords in history, so I decided to find a legendary sword name. Joyeuse should be crafted...
  5. Matt (DailyHop)

Scariest game ever?

So, Halloween is around the corner and I've recently been playing five nights at Freddy's, so what do you think is the scariest game ever in your opinion? Give evidence why. The scariest game ever for me is five nights at freddys. Why? It's history is real, and the game itself gives the best...
  6. Matt (DailyHop)

WIP Halloween House Project 2014 (for 2nd annual Halloween contest)

This is the thread for my 2014 2nd annual Halloween Terraria contest entry. Since my entry was not allowed WIP on the regular entry page, I am making vids of my WIP project. I will make posts regularly for my project, until the contest is over. So enjoy! (If this showed up as a vid of my...
  7. Matt (DailyHop)

Play Station Network Usernames

Post your usernames on PSN here. First off, mine is Ravash7. You can give me your names and we can get to playing :) (EDIT: 3/23/2017) It's been over 2 years since I've posted this, please don't add me anymore. I've been receiving alerts on my PS4 almost everyday for 2 years since I posted this...
  8. Matt (DailyHop)

Terraria or Minecraft?

Whic one do you think is better? I think Terraria :3
  9. Matt (DailyHop)

PS3 1.2 Party on PSN!

It's 1.2's or Terraria's birthday! In honor of this, I'm celebrating a party on PlayStation Vita! PS3 people are welcome too. Friend me, I'm Ravash7. Bring party supplies, blocks, and anything so we can make a party house and make a Terraria logo with a party hat on it! Message me if you're...
  10. Matt (DailyHop)

Sharknados aren't really what they are...

If you download my image, or if it's showing on this thread, I was killing Duke Fishron for a YouTube vid, when I die by a "Sharknado", but it says I died by a Cthulhunado. I didn't edit my gravestone. Don't believe me? Spawn Duke fishron, and walk into the tornado and die from it. So, why did I...
  11. Matt (DailyHop)

Say something about the user above you.

Say anything above the user above you.
  12. Matt (DailyHop)

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

There are many out there, gullofdoom, ampex, Yrimir, hero, who's your favorite? Mine are Ampex and Yrimir. <3 EDIT: Also another favorite Terraria youtuber is myself :) http://www.youtube.com/user/theravashgaming
  13. Matt (DailyHop)

Weapons & Equip Fishron Armor

So, I thought of 1.3 items and thought of Fishron armor. It would have the same drop rate as Ninja set, at least one armor piece would drop. Of course it drops from Duke Fishron. Since he's fast, the Fishron armor gives increased speed. Fishron Helmet 16 defense 9% increased running speed 12%...
  14. Matt (DailyHop)

Weapons & Equip Skull Necklace

So, I was thinking about ideas for 1.3 items. I thought, until this hit me. I should make an accessory, simple and quick to think. I thought of the SKULL NECKLACE! The Skull Necklace requires a Cross Necklace, a Skull (drop from skeletons) and 5 souls of night at a mythril or orichalcum anvil...
  15. Matt (DailyHop)

Console Hello everybody!

Hello everyone, I am DailyHop, a YouTuber and pro Terrarian. I started playing Terraria around the time it released on Xbox. I was not very interested in it when I bought it until I got the vita version. So, I have played Terraria for about a year and a half. I started in July 2013. I do cheat...
Back
Top Bottom