Search results for query: *

1. Strider

Looking for someone with a Snow Globe to beat the Frost Legion for achievement

Oh! I didn't know this, thank you so very much. Thank you to both of you for being willing to help out though. Crisis averted, I now have 100% Steam achievements. Many thanks!
  2. Strider

PC How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people already know this - but I thought I'd write out my method either way. I'm sure there are people out there who don't know about it!
  3. Strider

Looking for someone with a Snow Globe to beat the Frost Legion for achievement

Hey! The only Steam achievement I don't have is the one for beating the Frost Legion. Thing is, I don't have a Snow Globe, and it doesn't seem like I can get one. So I was wondering if there was a kind soul out there who could let me enter their world and either beat the Frost Legion with them...
  4. Strider

PC Make Your Mouse Cursor More Visible

Oh man, this is great. Thanks for the tip! Always hated how often I'd lose my cursor.
  5. Strider

PC How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

I haven't seen anybody else post about this, so here goes. By far the most frustrating of the achievements at the moment is the Angler quest achievements - especially the one that requires 200 quests. Let's do some number crunching... If you only have one character and one world without the...
Back
Top Bottom